Senior Designer (f/m/d)Dreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0028995 Subsidiary mobile.de
mobile.de, part of the eBay Inc family of companies, is the largest online vehicle trade site in Germany.
Our office campus is co-located with the eBay Marketplace and ebay Kleinanzeigen offices in Dreilinden,
just outside Berlin and also in Berlin-Friedrichshain.At mobile.de we strive to bring utility and meaning to our users and value for our business in everything we do.
We are looking for a Senior Designer (f/m/d) to help explore and shape our new financing product and the future of mobile.de.
We believe in working iteratively in cross-functional teams; that solutions are best driven by data, research, and an understanding of our users; and we strive to create solutions that serve both business and user needs.
As part of the UX team, you will work with and be supported by a mature team of designers and researchers with diverse skill-sets; you will drive the excellence of your product area while working with the team as a whole
to improve the user experience across all of mobile.de.
As part of the product team, you will partner with the product and tech teams as well as external partners to understand our users and create and test solutions.
- Help drive product development across all stages -- from ideation, concept, and testing to development and iteration -- using lean development practices
- Help shape a long-term product vision
- Advocate user value in everything you do
- Work with other designers and researchers to continually improve the quality of all our products and the way we work
- Work with product managers and developers to shape and build solutions for our new financing business
- 4+ years of experience as a Designer
- Strong in concept and interaction design
- Experience in working with established design systems and live products
- Used to designing with data - using both qualitative and quantitative testing to shape your solutions
- Practiced in agile and lean development practices
- Effective German and English communication skills
What do we offer?
- An experienced UX team with a strong feedback and cooperation culture.
- Strong ownership of the product you are designing.
- Support from specialized UX researchers to work with you on product discovery and testing.
- A culture of data-based product development -- design by understanding your user.
- We offer continuous development through active trainings and workshops & conferences.
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, regular offsites & team events.
- Flexible working times and location (including ability to also work some days from home or from our office in Berlin-Friedrichshain)
- Family friendly company.
- A great campus with fitness center (yoga, Pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen, free softdrinks, fruits & vegetables, and our eBay shuttle-service
We are looking forward to your online application (with portfolio link/pdf) at https://careers.ebayinc.com/join-our-team/start-your-search/find-jobs-by-location/detail/germany.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself