Product ManagerBilbao, Madrid Requisition Number R0028831 Subsidiary StubHub
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage, and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub is the world's largest ticket marketplace, enabling fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of sports, concert, theater and other live entertainment events. StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. The company's unique online marketplace, dedicated solely to tickets, provides all fans the choice to buy or sell their tickets in a safe, convenient and highly reliable environment. All transactions are processed and delivered by StubHub and backed by the company's FanProtect Guarantee™ processing a ticket every second today with billions of ticket sales each year globally. Company partners MLB, AEG, ESPN and many leading teams such as the San Francisco Giants and University of Texas, along with over 60 other teams in MLB, NBA, NHL and NCAA.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game.
Courageous – We are bold and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
Inventive – We see what others don’t and pioneer new paths.
Richly Diverse – We recognize and respect everyone as a unique individual.
Brand – We experience the world through StubHub.
As our engineering team member, you will:
Ideating new product features to achieve business (and outcome) driven results, driving scrum team(s) to execute your roadmap, partnering and coordinating with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Customer Service, Partnerships, Legal, Business/Operations teams, etc) to organize new product/feature launches, analyzing the performance of our experiences and services and leveraging data/insights for optimizing the product experience. Reporting to the Director of Product - EMEA, you will have an immediate impact helping to drive our fastest-growing segment of the business.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for your respective domain.
- Specify product requirements for new features, integrating market analysis, research and usability studies to improve user satisfaction.
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers.
- Ensure flawless product launches by executing pilot and beta programs.
- Use metrics to drive the success of products.
- Get stuff done in a constantly evolving environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field (engineering, science, math, business/economics).
- 2-5 years of product management experience.
- Experience building web and mobile products in an Agile environment.
- Understanding mobile payments or retail point-of-sale space.
- Understanding the needs of both small businesses and their customers.
- Experience building APIs.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Team player with an ability to work well across engineering, business, and design teams.
- Passionate about creating exceptional user experiences.
- Ability to simplify complex systems into a phenomenal experience.
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent contract.
- Flexible working day. We build relationships based on trust.
- We are based in Bilbao, but we are remote friendly so occasional/full remote work is possible if you are the right candidate. Talent is everywhere.
- Yearly budget for training and participation in events and conferences.
- Good work environment is very important for us, that’s why we organized different team building events with snacks, pizzas, and beers.
- Benefits: Life insurance, private medical insurance (you and your direct family), pension plan, meal tickets, public transport pass, nursery tickets, time off and others.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself