Part-Time Work-From-Home Customer Service That Fits Your ScheduleTallahassee, Florida, Louisville, Kentucky Requisition Number R0029693 Subsidiary StubHub
StubHub is known for our outstanding customer service and creating memorable experiences. Are you ready to help us connect fans around the world?
You’ll have the flexibility and the convenience of working from home, supporting our fans by answering questions and resolving issues by phone/chat.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to support and interact directly with customers at live events.
Work From Home
You’ll work where you live. You’ll need a private secure space or room with a door, away from noise and distractions, and your own computer, network connection and landline.
You’ll choose your own schedule from a block of available hours, working around your other responsibilities. Ideal for stay-at-home parents, care-givers, retirees, college students, veterans, military spouses, or anyone needing supplemental income.
You’ll get paid as you learn StubHub technology and tools, as well as our approach around connecting with our fans. Training is online, guided by live instructors.
Support & Connection
You will be supported by a team of Coaches, Team Leads, and Supervisor who will work with you every day to help you succeed. You will have daily connection to your support team as well as your team mates via online video and chat tools, team meetings and video conferences.
Experiencing live events has never been the same since we came onto the scene in 2000. We are fans first and foremost, so improving how people experience live events has always driven us. It’s why we’ve revolutionized the industry in a series of firsts, and continue to innovate. We don’t just sell tickets, we make it possible for fans to connect with their favorite teams and artists. We create the shared experiences that shape their lives...anywhere, all the time.
Today, we are the world’s largest ticket marketplace with tickets available for over 10 million live sports, music, and theater events in more than 40 countries across the globe. And we’re far from finished.
Who We Are
We are richly diverse and embrace our unique contributions and individual differences. We live life passionately. We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people with the teams, artists and people they care about most. We're bold, inventive and are constantly upping our game. And we're looking for people who are fully dedicated to providing unique perspectives and are passionate about experiencing the world through live events. We hope you'll join us.
What You’ll Do
- Surprise and delight our fans in a fast-paced work-from home environment including inbound phone calls, Minimum of 10 hours per week (must be flexible to work up to 16 hours per week including days, nights, or weekends)
- Have authentic conversations with our customers and strive to resolve all concerns going two steps beyond what they ever expected
- Increase customer satisfaction and build brand loyalty through providing awesome service and proactive engagement
- Maintain high performance metrics including average handle time, after call work, quality, adherence, as well as customer satisfaction
- Meet our fans face to face in the field at live events and assist them with delivery and fulfillment of tickets (may be days, nights and/or weekends)
- Work a flexible shift up to 16 hours per week
Who We’re Looking For
- You have a passion for sports and entertainment
- You have a passion for attending live events
- You are tech-savvy, motivated and self-disciplined and thrive in a home office environment
- You like making things easier for customers and colleagues even if roadblocks get in the way
- You have a proven track record of 2+ years customer service experience (call center preferred but not required)
- You are energized by interacting with and helping people
- You seek to empower and educate customers
- You are innovative and love to think outside the box – there is always a better way
- You’re a positive person and know how to look on the bright side
- You bring solutions to the table not just problems
- You’re comfortable with a little chaos and uncertainty
Not Must Have’s But Definitely a Plus!
- Previous call center experience
- Previous work-from-home experience
- Proven track record of sales experience
Work From Home Requirements
- Must have a secure private workspace, preferably in a room with a door or divider that closes it off from noises, people, distractions and the rest of the home.
- Must have an ergonomic chair and desk
- Must have an up to date computer
- 2-2.5 GHZ processor/CPU
- 4-6 GB Ram
- Windows 7 or 10 – 64 bit only
- Must have a wired Internet connection, capable of continuously supporting outstanding call quality and high-speed response rates (wireless, DSL and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems)
- Must have (or be willing to get) Internet service with a consistent internet speed of 25 mbps download and 5 mbps upload
- Must have (or be willing to get) a phone land line used exclusively for work during working hours
- Will be provided with StubHub/eBay webcam, USB headset, and phone/headset.
What You’ll Get
- Starting Pay of $13.69/hour
- 10% Evening Differentials
- 10-15% Weekend Differentials
- Yearly Performance Raises
- $200 StubHub Credit Per Year
- Continued Career Development & Opportunity
- Employee Discounts
Thank you for your interest in StubHub! We will review your resume and get back to you as quickly as possible. In the meantime, please check out all of the resources on our website as you continue to learn more about our culture, our mission, and our future.
Disclaimer: Please note that by applying to this role, you are agreeing to be considered for multiple positions. This is a general description of the qualifications and skills required for positions of this type of role.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself