Sr. Product Manager - Adv ReportingSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0030425 Subsidiary eBay
Senior Product Manager - Advertising Reporting
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and creativity, where you can be part of the team crafting the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re passionate about joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of. eBay is one of the top global marketplaces with the mission to connect millions of buyers and sellers around the world, empowering people and creating economic opportunity for all.
eBay Advertising is a fast-growing business within the eBay Inc. family. Our mission is to connect consumers to the world’s advertisers through innovative ad experiences at scale, that serves both eBay sellers and brands. We have exclusive access to eBay’s unique data on browsing, search, and purchase history for million users and we enjoy eBay’s trusted relationship as a business partner to millions of merchants and retailers. Ads is one of the top strategic initiatives for eBay so you should expect to feel like you are working at a startup within our bigger company.
Analytics & Reporting group within eBay Advertising is building out best in class scalable Data Analytics, Reporting and Insights Platform. It caters to key needs of our customers around data analytics, reporting and actionable insights on performance and delivery of advertising products.
Role Description / Key Responsibilities
- Articulate, define and own the product roadmap for the Analytics & Reporting Platform
- Identify and prioritize key product requirements from the platform across internal Ads teams
- Partner with cross functional teams to ensure coherent product strategy and roadmap execution
- Partner with key internal teams owning core backend systems ensuring product delivery
- Partner with designers and iterate on the most powerful reporting interface driving seller adoption
- Articulate and present early product concepts to full launch plans to Ads teams and executives.
- Extensive Product Management experience
- Familiarity with defining product strategy and working knowledge of agile practices
- Excellent cross-functional communication skills and ability to influence across functions.
- Strong problem solving analytical skills, comfort with navigating ambiguity and making tradeoffs
- Effective in data driven decision making, strong bias for action and "get it done" attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree, MS/MBA preferred (but not necessary).
- Technical or Engineering background
- Experience and familiarity with BI and reporting tools
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing such as Hive/Hadoop
- Knowledge of the digital advertising and e-commerce ecosystem
- San Jose
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: