Product Manager, CS ChannelsSan Jose, California
Draper, Utah Requisition Number R0030824 Subsidiary eBay
We are seeking for our Customer Service Technology team an experienced Product Manager responsible for shaping and defining on our long-term channel strategy for Customer Service and turning it into great customer experiences, every step of the way.
The Product Manager will collaborate with all partners across the business within a fast moving culture focused on successful execution: business partners, customers, peer product managers, development teams, QA, reporting, and other functions, to meet product goals and improve the customer experience when they need help.
- Develop, maintain and execute the product roadmap for all existing and future Customer Service contact channels (Phone, Chat, Sms, Social…)
- Partner with other Product Owners to drive the AI strategy of Customer Service
- Ideate, and drive data-driven decisions using various inputs from partners and customers
- Responsible for the planning and execution throughout the product life cycle, including gathering and prioritizing customer requirements, defining the vision and ensure delivery of high quality features on time to achieve defined customer satisfaction goals
- Ensure feedback loop from reps and customers to identify issues and improvement opportunities
- Lead our vendor relationship where applicable
- Partner closely with analytics and content teams to ensure proper measurement instrumentation, monitoring and reporting of product success post launch
- Understand the dynamics and drivers of succes metrics and provide business recommendations accordingly
- Tackle complex problems in simple ways, distill complex discussions into actionable summaries and communicate plans and progress to leadership and partner teams
- Evangelize the Self-Service products across the organization, drive integration and ensure desired positive impact is achieved
- Collaborative Partner: You demonstrate excellent communication skills across all levels of the organization. You can contextualize and translate a problem and its solution to partners of varying backgrounds to ignite passion and support for your product or ideas. You are technical savvy to work closely with developers, understanding their technical capabilities and constraints. You use excellent judgment and have high standards and are never satisfied with the status quo.
- eBay Enthusiast: You love eBay and aspire to deliver extraordinary products and customer experiences. You can empathize with your customers and your innovations are driven by their needs across their end-to-end customer journey
- Strategic Thinker: You can develop a deep understanding of your product vision, the value it brings to customers and its market differentiator. You have insights into how the product, industry and competition will evolve so you can continue to generate tremendous value to your customers. You have a proven growth mindset and can think creatively
- Strong Executor: You are strongly oriented towards results. You have an inner drive that pulls you over obstacles and propels you through to the finish line while maintaining impeccable quality and integrity. You pose good judgment in balancing between innovation and robust operation, able to optimize productivity and efficiency when working with your partners
- 6+ years in Product Management and experience in an Agile environment
- Track record of delivering amazing consumer experiences
- Direct experience building successful contact channel experiences in an e-commerce marketplaces from an end-to-end perspective, frontend and backend.
- Detailed understanding of how customer service operations work
- Familiarity with data science/ machine learning concepts is a plus
- Familiarity with conversational AI/ Chatbots is a plus
- Comfort operating in global environments across cultures, locations, and time zones
- Analytical and comfortable making data-driven decisions
- Collaborative in nature, ability to make the complex seem simple
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and creativity, where you can be part of the team crafting the future of global commerce? At eBay, your work makes a difference.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you are safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: