Product Manager - AISan Jose, California
Draper, Utah Requisition Number R0030819
About the Company:
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? At eBay, your work makes a difference.
We are seeking for our Customer Service Technology team an experienced Product Manager responsible for defining our long-term AI strategy for Help and turning it into great customer experiences, every step of the way.
The Product Manager will work closely with all partners across the business within a fast moving, goal-oriented culture: business partners, customers, peer product managers, development teams, QA, reporting, and other functions, to meet product goals and improve the customer experience when they need help.
- Develop, maintain and execute against a conversational AI product roadmap
- Ideate, and drive data-driven decisions using various inputs sources
- Responsible for the planning and execution throughout the product life cycle, including gathering and prioritizing customer requirements, defining the vision and ensure delivery of high quality features on time to achieve defined customer satisfaction goals
- Expand customer use cases that can be resolved via voice or text helpbot and ensure feedback loop from reps and customers to identify pain points and improvement opportunities
- Partner closely with analytics and content teams to ensure proper measurement instrumentation, monitoring and reporting of product success post launch
- Understand the dynamics and drivers of critical metrics and provide business recommendations accordingly
- Communicate plans and progress to leadership and partner teams
- Evangelize the Self-Service products across the organization, drive integration and ensure desired positive impact is achieved
- Deep connection to who eBay users are, their needs and issues across their customer journey
- Excellent leadership and communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Technical savvy to be a strong collaborator with developers, understanding their technical capabilities and constraints
- Real passion for amazing customer experiences
- Team player: ability to build strategic relationship across organization and levels
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, handle a dynamic environment, and have good judgment
- Proven growth mindset. Ability to think creatively and challenge the status quo
- You pose good judgment in balancing between innovation and robust operation, able to optimize productivity and efficiency when working with your partners.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 6+ years in product management with at least 3 years in Agile environment
- Track record of delivering best-in-class consumer experiences
- 2+ years of direct experience building successful text and voice conversational bot in e-commerce marketplaces or leading a product related to machine learning or natural language processing applied to consumer web. Conversational UX Design experience a strong plus
- Comfort operating in global environments across cultures, locations, and time zones
- Analytical and comfortable making data-driven decisions
- Strong communication skills and collaborative in nature
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel 2dehands.be & 2ememain.be is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: