Head of Analytics & Customer InsightsDreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0031743 Subsidiary mobile.de
mobile.de is a company of around 150 employees, with a passion for the automotive industry and creating great experiences for our consumers and dealers.
Our office campus is co-located with the eBay Marketplace offices in Dreilinden, just outside Berlin.
We are looking for a highly analytical minded team member and leader to join our Team in Dreilinden as a Head of Analytics & Customer Insights (m/f/d) - Limited contract 18months.
Reporting to the CFO, the Head of Analytics & Customer Insights (m/f/d) will be responsible for leading the Analytics & Customer Insights teams.
Due to a parental leave, we will backfill this role for the duration of 18 months. In this role you will help the Leadership team as well as our Business units to understand the health of the business, find growth leavers and identify opportunities for optimization.
You will be part of a dynamic business and team and based on your exceptional strategic, analytical and communication skills help us shape the successful future of mobile.de.
- Lead and develop the Analytics & CI team in creating high quality insights & analysis that influence decision making in all areas of the business
- Create analytical impact on the performance of current and new business initiatives by leading the Analytics & CI team in being a valuable business partner
- Establish a clear and transparent framework for evaluating the business performance and impact of initiatives and products
- Support definition and forecasting of metrics that track business success for several business units and ensure the continued implementation of tracking into our products
- Work with senior leadership to establish corporate goals for user engagement and growth
- Closely collaborate with global functions on all analytical topics
- Successfully manage stakeholders throughout the company and develop and use a clear prioritization framework
- Strong background in finance, analytics, strategy or similar roles
- Bachelors or Masters degree / MBA
- Several years of work experience, ideally in Analytics, Market / Consumer Research or Data Science
- Excellent logical, analytical, as well as strategic skills
- Ability to work independently and to deal with complexity
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and quick learner
- Very good communication skills and fluency in English and German
- Personal engagement and great team spirit
- Hands-on experience managing high-performing teams
- High proficiency in MS Office including Excel and Power Point
What do we offer?
A comprehensive field of responsibility and a very interesting position with excellent development opportunities
A family friendly company
- An international, fast moving working environment
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- Challenging work with a diverse and highly skilled team
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), regular offsites & team events.
- Beside working in our Dreilinden-office you can work 1day from home and/or in our Motor-Talk office located in Berlin-Friedrichshain (depending on tasks / projects)
- Flexible working hours and working part-time possible (75-80% min.)
- A great campus with fitness center (Yoga, Pilates, Cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, free fruits & vegetables, canteen and shuttle-service
Interested? We are looking forward to your online application at https://careers.ebayinc.com/join-our-team/start-your-search/find-jobs-by-location/detail/germany.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself