(Senior) Product Designer (f/m/d)Dreilinden, Germany
Berlin, Germany Requisition Number R0031799 Subsidiary eBay Kleinanzeigen
eBay Kleinanzeigen is the most-visited classifieds in Germany and growing at an amazing speed. Currently, we have about 30 million active ads and more than 30 million monthly unique users - more than half on mobile devices. eBay Kleinanzeigen is run like a start-up yet is anchored in the global portfolio of eBay businesses.
Our local team is responsible for the full product life cycle including product management and design, development, analytics & user intelligence, customer insights, marketing, trust & safety and customer service. Our team members value the entrepreneurial spirit, the “can-do” attitude and their mutual respect for each other’s talent and contribution.
As (Senior) Product Designer (f/m/d) you will be joining one of our cross-functional teams and collaborate closely to iteratively improve our user experience with solutions that address our customer needs, while meeting our business objectives and technology constraints. Within your cross-functional team you will be the main driver in research and ideation, prototyping, usability testing, implementation and evaluation.
- You provide hands-on delivery of UX assets, such as concepts, wireframes, prototypes and visual designs with Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, and other tools.
- You ensure a simple and fun experience for our users as they move through our platform.
- You work with overarching design patterns to ensure a consistent user and brand experience.
- You support research and ideation.
- You organize and perform usability tests.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a UX/UI Designer, Product Designer, Interaction Designer or similar UX related role for digital products in an agile environment.
- You have experience in working together with product managers and engineers in a collaborative cross-functional team.
- You are comfortable with asking for feedback on your work in its very early stages, and often, to ensure you’re always working towards the most suitable solution.
- You have a proven track record for solving difficult UX design problems and simplifying difficult process to intuitive interfaces.
- You are experienced in organizing and performing usability tests and drive actions out of the insights.
- Ideally you have previous experience working within a design system. Even better if you’ve helped build one.
- You have great instincts for making design decisions, supporting your intuition with user research and validation through data
- You are familiar with the latest design patterns in interaction and visual design, especially on mobile, yet are not afraid of thinking out-of-the-box when there is a reason to deviate from existing best practices.
- You can flip the switch between challenging conventional assumptions one day and take direction and faithfully execute the selected design direction, even if it wasn’t your first choice, the next day.
- You see UX/UI Design as a problem-solving-discipline. Not Art.
- You are able to manage your own work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are able to give and receive constructive feedback.
- You are an eBay Kleinanzeigen user already.
- You are fluent in German and English.
What we offer
- User-centricity is part of our mindset.
- The chance to make a major difference in our team and in our customers lives.
- High team autonomy and agile environment.
- A unique culture about which you can find out more here: https://themen.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/ueber-uns/ebay-kleinanzeigen-kultur/
- Challenging work with a diverse and highly skilled team.
- Home office possibilities.
- Competitive salary, including stock plans and company pension scheme.
- Conference & education budget.
- A great campus in Dreilinden, just outside of Berlin, with fitness center (yoga, pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen, and shuttle service.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: