Lead Product Manager - MonetizationSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0032118 Subsidiary eBay
Lead Product Manager for Monetization Domain
In the role of Lead Product Manager (Monetization) you will:
- Be responsible for the lifecycle of key global transactional features on eBay, including product, and platform strategy, planning, design, development launch, and measurement.
- Understand and synthesize customer needs from market research, customer visits, and customer service call-ins.
- Formulate product/platform strategy for the product line and deliver to a prioritized roadmap that addresses customer needs.
- Author product requirement documents (PRDs) and manage the overall schedule of a project to deliver features on time with high quality.
- Work with partners in business, engineering, and analytics to define, build and launch products and platform features.
- Manage communications and expectations with internal stakeholders and eBay community of buyers and sellers.
- Manage and grow a team of Product Managers focused on eBay monetization.
Experience in online commerce, online retail, and online payments, returns, refunds, pricing and/or subscriptions is highly desired.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: