Product Manager - Order ManagementSan Francisco, California Requisition Number R0033747 Subsidiary StubHub
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you will shape the future of global commerce? Want to influence how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub is the world's largest ticket marketplace, enabling fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of sports, concert, theater and other live entertainment events. StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. The company's unique online marketplace, dedicated solely to tickets, provides all fans the choice to buy or sell their tickets in a safe, convenient and highly reliable environment. All transactions are processed and delivered by StubHub and backed by the company's FanProtect Guarantee™ processing a ticket every second today with billions of ticket sales each year globally. Company partners MLB, AEG, ESPN and many leading teams such as the San Francisco Giants and University of Texas, along with over 60 other teams in MLB, NBA, NHL and NCAA.
- StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
- At StubHub, we are:
- Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
- Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
- Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
- Brand – We experience the world through StubHub.
Our Product Management team works closely with leadership from business and engineering teams to define and craft global strategies for management of our customers' orders. As a leader on our product team, you will balance ambitious company goals while building and maintaining a high customer experience bar. You will work with our partners including finance managers, global leaders, UX research and design, and software development teams to move the needle.
As the Product Manager for Order Management (OM), you will help shape the future of the way we support our customers. You are responsible for all aspects of digital order management in support of our global e-commerce businesses, from pricing and taxation to delivery and fulfillment. You will lead the OM technology roadmap and implementation.
You will act as the conduit between the business and the product and technology teams, balancing strategic priorities with system stability and capability.
- Own and drive the product planning and discovery processes in an agile environment.
- Inspire, communicate and drive our Product and UX vision and strategy while aligning with our business leaders and other stakeholders.
- Provide hands-on leadership to design, prioritize, and implement plans to improve customer outcomes and drive business performance.
- Lead cross-functional projects to support supply chain process optimization end to end. This includes thought leadership, solution innovation, and change management identifying process improvement opportunities, key issues, development of conclusions and implementation plans supported with qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Anticipate upstream and downstream impacts of the project and work with internal business groups to adjust business tools and practices in order to support new features and functionality.
- A strong understanding of distributed Order Management technologies including OMS, Order Fulfillment Optimization, Payments, Customer Communications, and Delivery. ecommerce product management experience with an understanding of downstream technologies could substitute for direct OM experience.
- Experience with OMS vendor solutions like Sterling, Manhattan, Oracle, Salesforce, etc… is a plus
- Proven ability to think globally and frame new and complex issues - a serious product manager and thought a leader that can make strategic choices and help focus the organization on the most critical activities.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, to prioritize, and adapt to a changing environment.
- Deft group facilitation and stakeholder management
- Strong communication skills that help shape a vision and rally a team towards success
- Exceptional analytical and creative problem-solving skills, strong ability to work with complex and detailed data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Finance, Operations or related field.
- Solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships
- 4+ years of experience managing multiple projects in various phases of ideation, execution, or delivery
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
Affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
StubHub is a Subsidiary of eBay.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants with relevant experience will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
StubHub is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself