Event Catalogue Specialist (m/f/x)Berlin, Land Berlin Requisition Number R0033897 Subsidiary StubHub
At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We’re the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
We are looking for an Event Catalogue and Design Specialist to help create the catalogue of events we have on our website. Focusing on the German market, you would work closely with our supply team, and have a good understanding of the events landscape. This role would suit someone who has is passionate about events (sports & music).
What you will do:
- Manage and configure events for the German market
- Monitoring country event landscape identifying areas of opportunities
- Record all meaningful event details in the database
- Ensure the maintenance of the most accurate information in the Catalogue
- Responsible for executing Catalogue bulk actions and Information Architecture definition
- Map and Data configuration
- Design and updating of new maps
- Data analysis and bug reporting
- Ensure consistent data quality across our map catalog.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a digital environment
- Hands-on work experience with CMS.
- Fluent English language skills. German a definite plus.
- Capable of understanding how e-commerce works and how it is built
- Structured and organized, as well as having an analytical mindset, with a high attention to detail
- Ability to handle tight deadlines and maintain high standards of work
- Ability to work under pressure and handle conflicting workloads
- Agile learner with a technical perspective
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop preferred
- Interest in live entertainment (concerts, sports, theater)
- Ideally educated to degree at BA level or higher.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself