Sr. Project & Operations Manager (f/m/d)Dreilinden, Brandenburg, Berlin, Land Berlin Requisition Number R0034432 Subsidiary mobile.de
mobile.de ist the most visited vehicle market for the purchase and sale of vehicles in Germany. Users have more than 1.5 million vehicles to choose from - including 154,000 new cars.
mobile.de offers the largest car, commercial vehicle and motorcycle range in Germany.
Additional services such as tips and tips around buying a car, arranging financing or insurance and online advertising complete the offer of mobile.de.
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to reach out to the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Sr. Project & Operations Manager (f/m/d) with experience in both, Business and Technology.
Your Tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible to lead and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of billing related processes and coordination and communication between business functions and external vendors.
- Your are working in a cross-functional department responsible for different backend applications and processes for mobile.de supporting Customer Service, Sales, Finance & Accounting, Advertising, Marketing and Product & Technology. You will ensure a stable and ongoing operations and be the contact person for all billing related topics. You understand the current business processes to support day-to-day operations and obtain an understanding of the 'to-be' business processes and drive the alignment of technology to facilitate these processes.
- Your are responsible for complex project management. This includes leading the project communication, change management and resource planning (internal/external) in collaboration with internal and external partners, finance and legal departments.
- You enjoy spending time with both, business partners and technology teams, to understand their requirements and translate them into feasible and realistic solutions – specifically to support better information flows and management, business processes and improved systems architecture.
- You possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and most importantly a high grade of positive energy to actively resolve and anticipate conflicts, seeing them as opportunities and to deal with them in an open and effective manner.
What we are looking for:
- Experienced in billing related topics, e.g. rating, invoicing, payment, dunning, financial reports
- Good knowledge of Salesforce, MS Dynamics Navision and standard office tools, applications, interfaces and of various data formats
- Basic knowledge in Accounting and Compliance processes
- Can-do, results-oriented and positive attitude and a clear focus on high quality
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Strong ownership of assigned tasks and responsibilities
- High energy self-starter who quickly assumes responsibility and is willingly to face new challenges and situations driving them to success
- Ability to meet deadlines and "do what it takes to get the job done" is crucial
What do we offer?
- Dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for e-commerce and professionalism
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- Challenging work with a diverse, highly skilled and humorous team
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Home office and working in our MOTOR-TALK.de office, located in Berlin-Friedrichshain, possible depending on schedule
- A great campus with fitness center (yoga, pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel mobile.de is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself