Senior Product ManagerSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0034322 Subsidiary eBay
At eBay, you will be part of a purpose driven community dedicated to creating an ambitious and versatile work environment. In eBay Payments, you will be an integral member of a growing organization that inspires passion, courage and inventiveness - creating the future of global commerce and making an important, positive impact on millions of eBay sellers and shoppers around the world. If you are looking for a special place to take your Payments career to the next level, we want to talk with you.
Senior Product Manager
eBay is looking for an experienced and strategic Senior Product Manager to help design, shape, and drive product solutions for the eBay’s Global Billing Platform. This person will drive platformization of the billing system that monetizes over $12,000 USD every second, and requires a balance of global consistency and efficiency with a design to contend locally in markets around the world.
Developing a platform to support multiple geographies carries with it many challenges. You will have previously developed global product strategies that enable and drive innovation and go-to-market efficiency, and understand the nuances of building out product functionality while maintaining operational flexibility. A focus on internal customer needs is critical to success. He or she will work closely with in-country and regional business leaders, product and domain leads to identify and build core capabilities, maximize utility of features common to multiple stakeholders, and efficiently solve for local functionalities critical to market success. Additionally, he or she must have a demonstrated ability to establish relationships and influence across the organization at all levels, as well as possess superior communication and presentation skills.
- Lead: Define product vision and roadmaps across technology components. Clearly set the product prioritization with a balance of near-term deliverables and longer-term investment in technology platforms.
- Execute: As the Product Owner, co-lead the Agile scrum team with engineering counterpart to execute on roadmap with clear milestones
- Learn: Synthesize market changes and technology improvements into actionable improvements for the platform
- Collaborate: Partner closely with internal and external stakeholders to provide a global viewpoint and extend applications across use cases
- 6 + years experience in product management, preferably for eCommerce products with a large user base.
- Experience working with International markets and in developing software for multiple geographies
- Strong technical background to understand and contribute to the design of engineering and data architecture and infrastructure components.
- Solid financial and analytical skills, experience in translating complex business issues into clear goals and product requirements
- Strong drive and curiosity to come up with new ideas, identify opportunities and create vision to drive the business forward
- Passion, and a consistent track record, for delivering experiences that delight users
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Ability to shift from developing and communicating a strategy to executing in a cross-functional, matrixed organization
Education: BS in Computer Science
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: