GTM Planning & Operations ManagerSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0034844
At eBay, you will be part of a purpose driven community dedicated to creating an ambitious and versatile work environment. In eBay Payments, you will be an integral member of a growing organization that inspires passion, courage and inventiveness - creating the future of global commerce and making an important, positive impact on millions of eBay sellers and shoppers around the world. If you are looking for a special place to take your Payments career to the next level, we want to talk with you.
We are focused on defining creative solutions that enable customers to safely buy and sell on the eBay platform. Both buyers and sellers require payments capabilities: buyers require frictionless experiences and relevant checkout choices while sellers require clear and timely access to funds. In this role, you will support the Payments go-to-market & Product Marketing team, crafting global go to market plans, based on roadmaps, customer feedback, competitive landscape, and emerging trends.
You will have experience with go-to-market planning and operations, working cross functionally and with global teams, to drive global market rollout and scaling. In this position, you will lead strategic and operational planning for GTM/marketing with other functions to optimize performance and impact as we scale across markets. The role requires the ability to lead complex projects across multiple partners and deliver from inception to execution. Experience in ecommerce and/or fintech is a plus.
- Translate GTM strategy to execution, working across regional teams, Product, Analytics, Research, PR, Partnerships and more to bring plans to life.
- Develop GTM calendars and playbooks with clearly defined deliverables, timelines, roles, resources, and dependencies
- Support with execution of customer facing campaigns, events and promotions
- Monitor and communicate progress on plans, roadblocks and mitigation approaches
- Follow through from planning, to successful delivery, to lookbacks and develop reporting for leadership review
- Capture and synthesize results, insights and best practices to enable continuous improvement in GTM plans and outcomes
- Have a global mindset, and be mindful of our international audience
- BS required
- 5+ years in planning, operations or program management in a go-to-market, marketing or product management environment
- Strong project management skills with experience successfully delivering complex projects
- Executive-level presentation and communication skills
- Successfully manage & form relationships with internal and external partners across the globe
- Ability to wear different hats and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and time sensitive environment
- Effective communicator who can passionately articulate the vision and inspire collaboration
- Skilled at navigating large global organizations and partnering to ensure stakeholder alignment
- Strong structured analytical skills and attention to detail
- Comfort in managing through ambiguity
- Successfully operate in progressively senior leadership roles in a dynamic, global, matrixed environment
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: