Payments Project/Process ManagerAustin, Texas Requisition Number R0035000
The Global Billing and Payments (GB&P) Project/Process Manager role is a full-time position based at eBay offices in Austin. The key focus of this role is to identify, lead, and successfully complete high impact integration and improvement projects for the GB&P teams. These projects will aim to introduce new revenue streams to our portfolio and increase the efficiency of our operations, while continuously improving Customer Experience. Your projects will support highly visible eBay Marketplace initiatives and may include projects specifically in the Shipping, Trust, Payment & Monetization and/or other domains as needed. The ideal candidate has proven experience in successfully leading projects in the services industry, preferably in an international organization.
Within GB&P, you will be part of the new businesses operations team and be responsible for:
- Lead and support projects for new revenue streams: work with Product Management, Product Development, Operations, Business Units and Controlling to drive GB&P’s readiness for each project – requirements gathering, UAT, defining processes, training, establishing performance goals and KPIs, post launch support, etc.
- Lead and facilitate Continuous Improvement projects and analyses to support business growth, Customer Service, and increase productivity: lead the evaluation, problem solving, and implementation process for assigned Continuous Improvement initiatives; ensure procedures and commitments exist to sustain implemented improvements; report on achieved results
- Work with the senior leaders and champions on selecting and scoping projects that align with business goals and strategies
- Engage with Product, Process, and Policy SME’s to ensure accurate and proper representation of each process. Partner whenever necessary to facilitate process discovery and gap analysis
- Track and report on financial and non-financial benefits of projects
- Identify and promote best practices in the organisation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Computer Science
- Proven experience in end to end Project Management and proven ability to build successful business cases
- Experience in Process Management and Continuous Improvement within a technology focused organization
- Expertise in analytics, with a focus on utilising data insights to solve business problems
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization
- Self-directed leader able to adapt quickly to changes in priorities. Strong multi-tasking skills managing multiple projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Ability to influence peers, cross-functional teams and leadership, and rally them around a single initiative
- Team player with the ability to work in a dynamic, cross-functional environment, across multiple locations and time zones
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: