Product Manager, Innovation, MobileSan Francisco, California Requisition Number R0035173 Subsidiary StubHub
Position: Product Manager, Incubation
Location: San Francisco, CA
Organization: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. As the world’s most trusted ticket marketplace spanning 44 countries, we enable fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever and wherever fans want to be. Backed by award-winning customer care, StubHub’s FanProtect™ Guarantee means every ticket is 100 percent guaranteed valid or you’ll receive your money back or a replacement ticket of equal or better value. Our business partners include more than 130 properties globally across the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, WWE, NCAA, Matchroom Boxing, plus Paciolan and Tessitura. StubHub provides the total end-to-end event going experience throughout the world.
These actions and attitudes are how we approach our work and how we work together as a unified team.
At StubHub, we are:
Owners – We carry the ball. We act as one team, in it together. We live above the line as optimists and with a solution mindset. We are fully accountable for solving problems, both our own pieces and the whole.
Fan First – We are the fans’ biggest fan. We are the fan and the voice of our fans in everything we do.
Driven – We push past the finish line, aggressively prioritize and focus on what matters most. We debate, decide, commit and deliver.
Inventive – We play a new chord; we celebrate progress over perfection and learnings as much as success. We’re agile because there is always more than one way.
Courageous – We take big swings. We show up for challenges with resilience and persistence. We take risks, embrace failure as a path to learning, and speak up when we have a different opinion.
Diverse & Inclusive – We harmonize. We assume positive intent, trust and empower others; bring a global mindset and seek out alternative viewpoints.
Our Incubation team is focused on bridging gaps within the live-events customer journey and identifying strategic growth opportunities for the company. Our team is responsible for end-to-end delivery of new products and innovative customer-first experiences to create new business for Stubhub: from early stages of ideation and consumer research, all to way to development, public launch and scale with millions of customers around the globe.
Our team works closely with Stubhub's leadership to define and craft global strategy and oversee execution and delivery. As a member of our product team, you will balance ambitious company goals while building and maintaining a high customer experience bar. You will work closely with our finance managers, global leaders, UX research and design, and software development teams to move the needle.
Do you have an ownership mindset? Do you have a passion for driving the direction for the business? You are committed to finding solutions that meet their needs, sweating the details and tying them back to the big picture. You will think big about opportunities to re-invent our customer experiences, taking bold bets on the most promising ideas, prioritizing them and delivering big results. As a product champion, you will evangelize new features to end-users and partners, working to accelerate adoption, defining key success metrics, measuring impact and tracking the business benefits.
We are a diverse and close-knit team, dedicated to solving meaningful, complex problems. Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports.
- A love of diving deep in the product, never out of touch with the details of the business or the technology
- At least 3 years of experience leading consumer mobile products, from ideation to launch and performance at scale.
- A proven track record and leadership with product growth, business strategy, user-centered design, consumer and market research.
- A data-driven mindset, with broad experience that may include digital marketing & performance, business planning and modeling, and strategic thinking
- A knack for storytelling, framing complicated problems in simple terms
- Real passion for working in highly collaborative, creative, analytical, and dynamic environments
- A strong bias for action, and a "get it done" attitude
- Convictions and passion, with an innate ability to inspire others. You are never satisfied with the status quo
- Worked in rapid, iterative product teams, preferably in an e-commerce business
- A cherished memory of an amazing concert or sporting event
- Experience working in an interactive/digital agency
- Startup experience, ideally as a founder.
- You have worked on apps that use: Computer Vision, Geo-fencing and location, AI, Gamification.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself