Finance Process Specialist (f/m/d)Dreilinden, Germany Requisition Number R0035478
Finance Process Specialist (f/m/d)
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and inventiveness, where you can became a part of the team influencing the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to building an ambitious and inclusive environment, join eBay!
eBay Kleinanzeigen is flexible and fast like a start-up, yet we're a part of the global eBay family. Our 120-people sized team includes all functions to run our business and to come to decisions quickly. We are one of the most-visited sites in Germany and are still growing at an amazing speed. On our platform we have around 33 million items for sale and with more than 31 million unique users per month we reach 52% of the German internet population. Members of our team value the entrepreneurial spirit, the “can-do” attitude and their mutual respect for each other’s talent and contribution.
To support the Customer Trust Relation Team at eBay Kleinanzeigen, we are looking for a Finance Process Specialist (f/m) to join our team.
The role is based in Dreilinden, Germany, and will be closely connected to our Salesforce Consulting and our Global Finance Team.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Supporting a timely and accurate billing run with the aim to send out correct invoices to our customers
- Support our customers by providing information to clarify questions about their payments and invoices
- Upload Salesforce files and ensure that all affected parties are aware of invoice and reminder dispatch
- Associated to the Customer Trust Relations team, working closely together with the business, you will play an essential role in enabling communication between Vendor, OCA, Salesforce and Finance team
- Drive your own ideas for process improvement and take measures in order to enable our teams to work more efficiently
- Update and create process documentation for ongoing and new business workflows
Your Skill Profile:
- Completed apprenticeship with a bias towards finance
- Results-oriented work combined with a good business sense
- Use problem-solving skills to unpack issues/questions and develop relevant solutions
- Strong affinity to figures and ability of working independently and effectively
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Proactive, responsible, resilient
- Great teammate as well as strong individual contributor
- Positive, confident and friendly, open-minded
- Committed, motivated, flexible
- Fluent German and English (verbal/written)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, preferably Salesforce
- Dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for e-commerce and professionalism
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility (e.g. home office possibilities)
- Challenging work with a diverse, highly skilled and humorous team
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans
- Free fruit, vegetables and sweets
- A great campus with fitness center (yoga, pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: