Advertising Yield Manager m/fDreilinden, Germany Requisition Number R0035544
Ebay Kleinanzeigen is looking for an Advertising Yield Manager to join the Yield Operations Team. The primary goal of this role will be to run AB tests, gain insights and apply learning for continuous yield optimisation. This position will report into the Team Lead – Yield Operations and will work closely with other Yield Managers, Ad Technology, Product Management, Analytics and Development.
- Own & lead ad testing and optimisation of ad inventory to success by ensuring holistic yield improvements across multiple advertising channels (Display, Google AdSense for Search, Shopping and other Product Listing Ad Solutions)
- Maintain and develop the relationship with our advertising partners
- Develop relevant insights to ensure continuous optimisation recommendations backed by data
- Translate changes in business performance to one (or many) root causes and synthesise multiple data inputs to put those changes into context
- Working effectively across multiple teams and divisions (product, development & business development) to build and implement integrated advertising solutions
- Bachelors/Masters degree in a quantitative or technical field (Finance, Economics, Math, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Social Science)
- Familiarity with A/B Testing methodologies and experimental design
- Must possess very strong analytic, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to publicly present ideas and share information
- Intellectually curious with a passion for learning new things
- embraces change & meets challenges with an agile mindset
- Strong excel and PPT skills for reporting and client presentations
- Basic PostgreSQL/SQL query language
- Detailed command of python/R for applied data analytics are optional, but considered a strong plus
- Experience working with data management platforms and analytics platforms like Tableau, Google Data Studio and Google Analytics
- profound knowledge of online advertising industry, marketplace trends and industry events
- Must have an understanding of CPM, CPC and CPA models with a deep understanding of WEB & App ad serving
We love crafting opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: