Sales Data Analyst (f/m/d)Berlin, Germany Requisition Number R0035929
Please note that Private Sale GmbH is no longer part of the eBay Group. Your application is directed exclusively to Private Sale GmbH and the online shopping club brands4friends run by it.
brands4friends.de is Germany's largest online shopping club for fashion and lifestyle. In exclusive sales campaigns, brands4friends offers not only products of well-known fashion and lifestyle brands but also collections of selected newcomer labels. Members can look forward to a new selection of articles from more than 2,500 manufacturers several times a day. In addition to current collections of storage overhangs and off-season goods, the Local Hero regularly has special collections in the German online shopping club market. The Berlin-based company was recently honored once again by Handelsblatt as "Germany's best (online) retailer" and by Focus Business as "Best Employer". Within the past decade, brands4friends has sold more than 47 million items and shipped. brands4friends.de has been online since September 2007 and employs about 250 people in Berlin. Registered managing directors in the commercial register are Nina Pütz and Norbert Domek. The company operated by Private Sale GmbH has already won several awards.
To support our team at the location Berlin-Mitte we are looking for you as:
Sales Data Analyst (f/m/d)
If you want to help shape the future of an e-commerce company in the fashion industry, then you are in the right place at brands4friends.
- A degree (Bachelor, Master, MBA) in Economics, Business, Business Informatics, or an equivalent field of study.
- Very good Excel skills and a safe handling of MS Office are mandatory, Good knowledge or previous experience with SQL is a plus
- Self-motivation, Strong sense of ownership, results-orientation, strong communicator and a positive motivational attitude
- Strong analytical skills detail oriented with the ability to learn and internalize concepts quickly. knowledge of e-commerce KPIs is a plus
Where is your Expertise needed?
- Work closely with colleagues in the sales team and multiple stakeholders and build up your skills by working on diverse tasks and projects
- Build up in-depth analytical skills in a big data environment and support data-driven actions based on your findings and analysis.
- In addition, work to identify and develop creative solutions or projects that improve/optimize current processes and/or establish new processes
- Develop an in-depth analytical understanding of our key performance indicators and support out company targets by applying the right methodology
What do we offer you?
A varied area of responsibility
Exciting insights into the world of e-business
- An attractive and fair remuneration
- A motivated team that looks forward to you
Then we look forward to your application including cover letter and CV and your earliest possible start date via the online portal. We ask for your understanding that we can only consider online applications.
View our accessibility info