Product Owner - Programmatic DisplayNew York, New York Requisition Number R0035969 Subsidiary eBay
Whether you are buying new or used, plain or luxurious, commonplace or rare, trendy or one-of-a-kind – if it exists in the world, it probably is for sale on eBay. Our team members are building apps, crafting new platforms, and solving complex problems at a massive scale, to offer users the best choice and the most relevance inspired by the most powerful selling platform.
eBay Advertising delivers performance at scale for marketers by using our massive reach, proprietary data and technology platform. We optimize web monetization while crafting an accretive experience for buyers and sellers, and building a multi-billion dollar advertising business. The impact of Advertising on eBay warrants regular call outs in quarterly analyst calls.
The Advertising Product Team is reinventing advertising at eBay! We’re building creative ad-tech solutions to optimize the ad monetization and experience on eBay. Read about some of our most recent work here - https://www.ebayinc.com/stories/news/transforming-the-advertising-landscape-on-ebay/
If you are passionate about Product Management and you are excited by the scale and technical complexity of programmatic advertising and e-commerce monetization then come join us!
Own end to end strategy, vision and goals to execute on your product:
- Set and define a clear, SMART and inspiring product North Star
- Plan, track and present detailed quarterly roadmaps
- Groom the product’s JIRA board and prioritize its feature backlog
Connect business and technology teams inside and outside the company:
- Represent eBay Advertising by partnering with leading global ad-tech companies
- Build influence across company tech teams to streamline dependencies
- Collaborate with Legal, Ad Ops, Finance, and Marketing to align the roadmap and Go To Market efforts
Set a course for success and drive effective team performance:
- Facilitate tight-knit alignment between engineering, quality, design and analytics
- Ensure delivery strikes the right balance between short and long term objectives
- Communicate and promote the product to executives on behalf of the entire team
Characteristics - You are:
- A core problem solver with a critical view and inner drive for results; be a strong executor that “gets things done” and shows excellent learning agility
- A true standout colleague who knows how to generate focus within a cross-functional team and build influence (without authority) across partner teams
- Fearless enough to challenge industry conventions and incumbents
Skills - You have:
- Innate product intuition on top of core product skills: from ideation and discovery, through requirement gathering, planning and prioritization, to communications, launch and support
- A fundamental understanding of web technologies, as well as application and service-based engineering; Ability to grasp multi-layered system architectures; Familiarity with agile software development principles and challenges
- Preferably experience working in or with large scale ad-tech companies, ideally in the programmatic display landscape
Education - You hold:
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or comparable professional experience
- Preferably a Master’s degree and/or Product Management Certificate such as offered by Pragmatic Marketing, Haas School of Business, and other reputable institutions
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: