Senior Business Analyst (m/w/d)Dreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0038867 Subsidiary mobile.de
Founded in 1996, mobile.de reinvented the way of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation, we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially-minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. Germany's largest online vehicle marketplace, with curiosity and drive at our hearts!
You will be joining our fast-growing Private Selling business unit where we strive to make the online selling process for our users even more convenient and smoother. Our organization is flexible and fast moving like a start-up, yet we belong to the global eBay family investing in our people and long-term success.
We are a highly motivated, diverse and skilled team driving mobile.de’s ambition to extend its footprint towards the car selling transaction. By making sure users can choose between a range of different options you will help making car sellers successful and, thus, driving user happiness and trust.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a new offering, and we want you as a Senior Business Analyst (f/m/d)!
- Be the analytical lead for a young and fast-growing business unit
- Evangelize decisions based on data within a cross-functional leadership team
- Advise business leaders on the development and drivers behind their main metrics (including customer satisfaction and business performance)
- Take an active part in discovering and evaluating business opportunities
- Be a strong partner in steering our business and making the right decisions for our customers
- Further develop the business intelligence setup for the business unit to enable self-service reports and analyses
- Be part of a growing analytics community dedicated to providing a state-of-the-art analytics environment
- 5+ years of experience in an analytical role including people management experience
- You are able to act as a strong business partner towards senior management peers and support them in making decisions based on the right data
- You know how to convert complex business questions into specific requirements, relevant metrics and insights that give clear recommendations
- You effectively communicate with a diverse set of people to achieve the right outcomes as quickly as possible
- Experience in one or more business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, QlikView, Looker) is a plus
- You have a pragmatic approach and know when a topic requires 100% and when 20% is enough
- You have strong skills in data retrieval (e.g. SQL, R or Python) and a good grasp of statistics
- You are proficient in English and ideally also speak German
What do we offer?
mobile.de offers a compelling growth environment for everybody in our team. We display a strong entrepreneurial and innovative spirit with a passion for ecommerce. Company benefits include:
- An excellent campus with fitness center (yoga, pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft-skill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, latest Mac Book Pro, Notebook, PC you name it
- Unique sabbatical & parental leave benefits
- Local play paired with international opportunities
- People & culture at our hearts
This allows us to create movements: We move the business for our customers. We move people. We move ourselves. That’s us. Our drive. Our motivation.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself