Principal Product Manager, DataBellevue, Washington Requisition Number R0013903 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
In this critical role, the principal product manager will take end-to-end ownership of key components of the data lifecycle at eBay. This includes formally defining the stages of eBay’s data lifecycle, identifying the processes and tools that are needed within each lifecycle stage to systemically ensure data quality, creating the product vision for the data quality management tools, and defining both near-term and long-term deployment strategies that will enable engineering teams across eBay to continue to quickly and efficiently develop new customer experiences.
The successful principal product manager must be able to:
- lead product marketing, management and development of the data quality management products, including prioritization and implementation of product and platform enhancements, definition of user interfaces, determination of resource allocations, and ongoing product development.
- translate business information needs into business requirements, formally document and present business requirements to constituencies with quantified business case
- create detailed product requirements documents to work with technical staff to define and ship new products and features.
- build positive relationships and trust over time through strong on-time delivery, high quality, continuous innovation, and the exceeding of expectations.
- evangelize the data quality management product line throughout eBay.
- define, track and improve key product metrics and develop tests against those metrics.
- work with management and others to further develop product strategy and identify new opportunities.
- 12+ years of product management experience in ecommerce and internet technologies
- 10+ years of experience supporting business intelligence teams; working with financial, marketing, and behavioral analytics teams
- 5+ years of experience working with mobile application development teams
- Proven ability to establish and grow trusted relationships with executives, peers and business partners
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and self-directed; thrives in constantly-evolving environment and is able to deliver results.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytic capabilities
- Strong conceptual and abstract thinking faculties as well as the ability to present complex relationships in an easily comprehensible way
- Proven ability to drive and deliver results
- Ability to develop systems and processes that provide structure and discipline
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.