Salesforce QA & Release managerAmsterdam, North Holland Requisition Number R0013970
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
We are currently seeking a Salesforce.com QA & release manager to join our team in Amsterdam. This is an exciting opportunity for a system or operations professional looking to gain first-hand experience across the fast-growing Global online classifieds space. The Salesforce QA & release manager will be hands-on, responsible for delivering a high-quality product to our end users. The role will encompass quality assurance (functional, regression & automated testing), change & release management, support & training across the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Work alongside development team to understand impact with source code and control management, branching and merging via Git, Source Tree
- Develop scripts and automation tools to implement an automated testing framework and optimise deployments via continuous integration frameworks - JIRA, Git, Selenium, Jenkins
- Take ownership of regression and functional testing, devise and document test schedules, create test cases, establish protocols and appropriate testing environments
- Drive Salesforce quarterly platform upgrades and environment refresh in collaboration with best practice. Collaborate with various business platforms on impact assessment and remediation as a result of upgrades.
- Plan and prioritise in line with release schedule to ensure on-time successful delivery of program. Maintain a release ready repository, lead and co-ordinate go-live activities including the execution of post deploy actions
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality – monitor and implement improvements to planning cycle to meet expectations
- Manage relationships and coordinate projects between onshore & offshore teams to ensure successful on-time delivery
- Liaise with Global Information Security, Finance and SOX IT compliance teams to ensure compliant change management
- Identify opportunities in improving and implementing DevOps methodology on Salesforce and related business platforms
- Implement system alert / identified bug / release readiness communication strategy with key stakeholders across the portfolio incl. pre/post release notes, future release schedule, business go/no-go decisions
- Prepare and analyse a release scorecard to identify areas for improvement; conduct release retrospectives across wider team to maintain best practice and increase quality
- Develop training plans, materials, and documentation for users - keep materials up-to-date, coordinate new user and ongoing sessions for product releases
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors to manage platform licenses across the organisations; work directly with business departments on account provisioning & de-provisioning
Please apply through the career site.
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.