IT Service Delivery Team LeaderDreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0014657 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
eBay Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) is a global commerce leader including the eBay, StubHub and eBay Classifieds platforms. Collectively, we connect millions of buyers and sellers around the world, empowering people and creating opportunity through Connected Commerce. Founded in 1995 in San Jose, Calif., eBay is one of the world’s largest and most vibrant marketplaces for discovering great value and unique selection. In 2015, eBay enabled $82 billion of gross merchandise volume. For more information about the company and its global portfolio of online brands, visit www.ebayinc.com.
eBay’s CIO organization is seeking a highly motivated individual to join their Global Support Services team. The Regional Service Delivery Manager (SDM) is responsible for leading service delivery for our employee community. The regional SDM is also responsible for service partner engagement, driving strategic initiatives, and service innovation within the portfolio.
We are seeking a professional individual to add to our team in Dreilinden at the gates of Berlin as
IT Service Delivery Teamleader (f/m)
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the regional service team
- Ensure services are performed within established service levels while continually working to improve service response and resolution
- Manage services to budget
- Expert handling of escalations
- Manage employee satisfaction and voice of the customer activities
- Ability to establish strong partnerships with vertical technology owners
- Analyze workload to identify problems and trends
- Achieve results through specific and measurable action plans
- Create and foster a culture of service among operations staff
- Lead operating rhythms allowing for strategic improvement of established services
- MyIT Lounge service operations
- Special project leadership as assigned
Knowledge, skills, abilities, experience, and education required:
- Long-term experience working in large/enterprise technology organizations
- Significant experience in leading desktop and personal technology support teams
- Demonstrated ability to lead individual contributors and teams
- Ability to effectively lead third-party service partners
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience with ITIL
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results with action plans
- Proficiency in a Microsoft Active Directory environment.
- Broad knowledge in the end user compute space. e.g. Windows, Mac OS, mobile technology
- Demonstrated project leadership
- Experience in construction and infrastructure projects
- Bachelor’s Degree or experience equivalent
- Certifications in relevant technologies and/or methodologies
What do we offer?
- Dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for e-commerce, professionalism and a good sense of humor
- Varied and interesting tasks with high level of personal responsibility
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies
- A great campus with fitness center, table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, excellent canteen and shuttle-service
We are looking forward to receiving your online application atwww.ebaycareers.com.
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.