Product Manager - Audience ScienceBrisbane, California Requisition Number R0014789 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
eBay Inc. is changing the way people connect and shop around the world. Our team members
are revolutionizing commerce by building apps, creating new platforms, and solving complex
problems at a massive scale. Your work here will impact the lives of millions every day.
The ads and merchandising group is growing eBay’s audience platform for sellers and advertisers. As Product Manager - Audience, you will manage strategy and execution of eBay’s audience platform.
What’s in it for you:
- Join a world-class team that is a leader in programmatic and direct advertising.
- Develop skills in building a business using data.
- Learn & influence the workings of a high visibility P&L initiative.
What you will work on:
- Define the roadmap for the Audience platform by understanding seller and advertiser needs.
- Serve as product owner of a data science & engineering team that generates audience models for on and off-eBay advertising.
- Collaborate with business teams to drive adoption of audiences in advertising, marketing & merchandising campaigns.
- Define methods for data collection and attribution of campaign performance.
- Work with Ad operations & sales teams to improve operational efficiencies of campaigns.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a quantitative field.
- Core product management skills such as product discovery, prioritization, writing product requirements, managing scrums & product communications.
- Experience in applications of statistics or data mining.
- Understanding of web/mobile user behavior tracking and analytics.
- Familiarity with SQL. Ability to prototype dashboards/visualizations.
Tools we use
- Teradata, MySQL, Hive, Pig, Spark.
- Couchbase, HBase, MongoDB.
- R, Python.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.