Senior Product ManagerSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0014810 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Sr. Product Manager 2 – B2C Selling Experience
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The B2C Selling Experience Team seeks a Senior UX Product Manager to join its continuing effort to build a best in class selling experience for professional sellers on eBay. Our team specializes in providing tools and services that empower small, medium and large business sellers to quickly and easily sell on eBay to grow their business. We are about creating opportunity for eBay’s global community of 25 million sellers.
We are building a next generation suite of tools and we need strong PMs with a passion for customers to help realize our vision. In this role you will have opportunities to work on products that impact and enhance how eBay sellers conduct their business every day to drive billions of dollars of commerce through our platform. You will be working with many groups within eBay, and have the opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of e-Commerce and business at scale. You will also participate in deep user research to better understand our customers through both qualitative (site visits, usability testing etc.) and quantitative (metrics, surveys, etc.) techniques.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working with various teams and eBay sellers to understand and define user and business needs
- Devise and design solutions, and drive them through completion, to address those needs
- Define requirements, user experience and functional specifications
- Develop a vision for your product, prioritize features and manage the backlog
- Coordinate, facilitate and drive efforts across groups
- Operate in an agile development model
To be successful in this role a candidate must have:
- Strong customer empathy
- A passion for building great user experiences across web and mobile devices
- Solid technical background, experience managing software products using agile methodologies
- Customer/user focus and have a “can do” attitude
- Ability to write clear, complete, and implementable user stories and specifications
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to coordinate and work on cross-group projects
- Design and problem solving skills to come up with innovative and creative solutions
- Capability to work independently and drive projects with many moving parts
- At least 5-years of experience as a product manager working on user facing products
- Experience with e-commerce as a seller, product manager or frequent buyer
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.