Contingent Workforce Project ManagerSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0014785
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Project manages one or more high-level, complex projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements
- Create, socialize with internal and external stakeholders, publish and manage project plans containing all project requirements, objectives and schedules
- Coordinate and direct project team member activities, driving all parties to task/project completion based on project schedules
- Make decisions and process improvement suggestions based on data, metrics and analytics
- Demonstrate strong project management skills in the areas of preparation, facilitation, follow-thru and documentation
- Creation of executive level presentations, project summaries and status updates
- Manager advocate with quality customer service and simplicity always in mind
- Develop strong internal customer (managers) and partner relationships (across technical and non-technical departments), as well as external partner relationships (VMS, MSP, CW Vendors, etc.)
- Support escalations raised by eBay managers and CW suppliers
- Support growing program adoption and process improvement initiatives (supplier rationalization, accrual automation, etc.)
- Partner with SME’s to create change management and communication plans for a global audience
- Effectively communicate in a variety of ways: in person, telephone, email, web meetings, etc.
- Support implementation of service changes, systems fixes and enhancements including interfaces with VMS
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.