Snr Salesforce.com Product ManagerAmsterdam, North Holland Requisition Number R0014891 Subsidiary eBay Classifieds Group
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
We are currently seeking a Snr Salesforce.com Product manager to join our team in Amsterdam. This is an exciting opportunity for a systems professional looking to gain first-hand experience across the fast-growing Global online classifieds space. We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our environment.
The Snr Salesforce.com Product manager will play a key role as a product evangelist for Salesforce.com and related business applications, you will be in the driving seat of the implementation & evolution of an advanced Salesforce solution that will consolidate & support business throughout the 12 brands of eBay Classifieds group. The ideal candidate will have proven experience delivering across the Salesforce eco-system in Analytics, Sales, Service, Marketing, Community and App clouds with a Global implementation background supporting in excess of 1000 users.
This hands-on role requires a significant product management & technical background to leverage ‘out of the box’ functionality, where possible, and drive innovative solutions to complex problems where it is not. You will communicate effectively to ask and answer questions at the executive and operational level, driving a multi-tier communication cadence to ensure transparency and global alignment.
Experience working within a Center of Excellence (CoE) is also desirable.
- Create, and manage a backlog of well-formed user stories derived from business requirements and ideation for implementation by the development team
- Identify opportunity for process optimisation, process redesign, or development of new process/policies to reduce cost, improve quality or drive revenue growth through new functionality
- Define the product strategy in collaboration to ensure alignment on company objectives & eBay Classifieds Group vision over the long and short term; take ownership and make decisions on priorities
- Assess, initiate, prioritise, refine and drive appropriate technology solutions through research across external product vendors or implementation partners; build vs buy approach
- Actively involve technology, UX, business stakeholders and other disciplines early and throughout the discovery and delivery process
- Proactively manage expectations of internal and external stakeholders around product roadmap, releases and priorities.
- Instil and drive a culture of learning, understanding the importance of continuous and rapid testing, and learning; familiar with prototyping and usability techniques
- Be a key member of project team meetings, communicate concisely in a technical & non-technical fashion with peers, technical architect, business analysts, project managers and key stakeholders
- Foster and maintain key relationships with local business, product, and technology leaders to ensure transparency and alignment around key priorities, milestones and integrations
- Liaise with Global Information Security, Finance and SOX IT compliance teams to ensure compliant change management
- Act as the subject matter expert for product solutions owned by the team
- Work with developers to triage and queue requests, issues, and bugs
- Additional duties as assigned
- 5+ years-experience in a product manager or equivalent role
- 5+ years Salesforce experience, certification beneficial; Sales, Service, Marketing, Community Cloud Consultant
- Technically savvy (prefer a technical role in past, or Computer Science Degree)
- Understanding of relational databases with strong technical & analytics skills; APEX & Visualforce experience required
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Close attention to detail & the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated experience in a highly complex Salesforce.com environment
- Experience working in global organisation, with remote partners; build relationships with key stakeholders and user groups
- Proven experience in enterprise system implementation and solution architecture for a global organisation with complex business processes over multiple channels
- Excellent presentation, spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical & non-technical audiences
- Capable of demonstrating a very sharp learning curve to become productive, enthusiastic and dependable quickly in a fast paced environment
- Be able to multitask, commit to meeting targets with competing priorities and deadlines across multiple countries & stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving skills, able to explore underlying user problems and unidentified, long-term needs
- Detail & results oriented, takes the initiative and makes things happen in a fast paced go-live environment
- Ability to dissect business requirements and support the delivery of innovative, high quality solutions that exceed customer expectations
- Experience working from conception to delivery throughout the SDLC in both Agile and Waterfall solution delivery methods
- Experience in Quality Assurance and Continuous Integration (Git Hub, Jenkins) is beneficial
- A solid understanding of business processes
- International travel will be required
eBay Classifieds Group
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.