SEO SpecialistMadrid, Madrid Requisition Number R0014826
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
StubHub is seeking a full-time SEO Specialist to work in our Madrid Office.
• 4 year college technical, communications or science degree
• 1+ year experience in SEO (preferably in-house), ideally gained in the e-commerce sector.
• Oriented to traffic generation and content optimization
• Knowledge in the common SEO tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Searchmetrics, Ahrefs, Omniture, etc)
• Data analytics and strategy background
• Structured and organized working manner as well as an analytical mindset, with attention to detail
• Good verbal skills to perform training sessions for other departments
• Fluent in English (Spanish desired). Extra language valued
• 1+ years of experience in web analytics and business intelligence
• Expertise with international teams and multi-language SEO projects
• Supporting the SEO team in tasks on a daily basis and reporting to the Senior SEO manager.
• Executing search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns across multiple websites and search engines.
• Performing research, analyzing data and developing key insights and action plans based on campaign results
• Conduct SEO assessments/audits on websites from a technical, on-site and link development perspective
• Stay current with industry SEO trends & best practices
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.