Sr Manager, Business AnalyticsSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0014126
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
The finance analytics group is responsible for delivering business insights and high impact analyses to the selling and trust teams within eBay. Within this group, team will address strategic and operational questions facing the business including user behavior, performance measurement, and product and marketing efficiency.
We are currently looking for Sr Analytics Manager to join the team to provide support to eBay’s selling and trust team. This individual will partner with the BU and product team and other cross functional teams to meet their analytic needs and conduct extensive analyses of eBay's rich data, generating insights, and communicating those insights to the team to guide the project roadmap. In the process, this person will develop a deep understanding of eBay Marketplaces and site functionality, further strengthen their analytic, leadership, and presentation skills, and gain exposure to a wide variety of functional teams within eBay.
The role is data and analytically intensive. Successful candidates will offer a strategic perspective, sound business judgment, deep analytical capabilities, and a collaborative working style. They will possess strong intellectual curiosity, and a passion for achieving practical business impact. Skills in problem definition, rigorous analysis, and recommendation development will also be critical. Successful candidates will have exceptional interpersonal skills, initiative and integrity.
• Subject-matter expert on selling and trust domain
• In addition to being the subject-matter expert this role will be the “go-to” person for business functional leads within B/U to provide thought leadership and recommendations to future business direction partnering with product and business teams
Innovate, identify and explore new operational opportunities.
• Lead and leverage resources in offshore analytics centers to ensure timely quality delivery of projects
• Develop tools that help scale analytical support
• Build out fact base through deep and innovative analysis of eBay's large and rich datasets
• Evaluate performance of tested features and deliver final test results in a clear, concise and actionable manner
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.