Senior Technical LeaderNetanya, Central District Requisition Number R0014939 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
eBay is one of the world largest online marketplaces. With 800M items listed, 25M sellers, 160M active users, eBay is connecting people with the things they need and love virtually anytime, anywhere. The Structured Data team is the lynchpin of making those connections. At Structured Data we organize our sellers’ inventory into the right “shelves”, analyze it and provide insights to our buyers and sellers communities to enhance their commerce experience.
Are you looking to create experiences that will reach to millions of users? Are passionate about innovation and get excited when you hear about AR, videos and computer vision technologies? Well, we might have the answer for you!
Rich Content Technologies team is looking for senior technical leader to manage the development activities in the team and integrate startups solutions. With the great spirit of the team, the tech lead will help develop our major and exciting challenges; building Rich Content service for ebay’s variety of pages and platforms, integrate startups rich content solutions such as the Video program and Shop-The-Look, and support team on-going initiatives and ideas.
- Define integration method & hand-shake of Startups companies and implement their rich content solutions on ebay pages
- Support new initiatives in the team
- Working on the full software stack, planning to execution (from design, database, API, web, HTML/JS, testing)
- Help with prioritization and managing day-to-day tasks of four developers
- Define QA processes and integrate into the team work flows
- Mentor and coach other engineers in order to improve efficiency and quality
- Understand catalog flows, services and tools, and be the SDO collaboration contact
- Document team activity and general technical support for the team
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Java including building high quality, stable, scalable systems, multi-threading development and performance tuning
- Hands-on experience with the following: IOC containers (Spring), Build tools (Maven, Jenkins), SQL databases, RESTful services
- 3-4 years of experience in software QA, testing Web Applications, backend servers and QA automation development
- Proven technical leadership and orientation, with high understanding of software architecture.
- Innovative thinking and self-learning skills
- Highly motivated and a desire to work in a results-oriented, innovative, fast growth environment
- Collaborative team player with ability to work in large, global cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills in English required
- Experience with CommerceOS
- FE QA tools (Selenium WebDriver)
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.