Manager, Programmatic B2CBerlin, Land Berlin Requisition Number R0017100 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
The Manager Programmatic B2C is a key role within the DE Seller Growth Organisation that is responsible for eBay’s management of our 175,000 B2C Sellers, 100+ key Brands and numerous Advertising Clients in Germany.
This position reports into the Head of Sales & Commercial Excellence located in eBay`s Berlin-Dreilinden office. The role owns all of eBay`s phone outreach activities to B2C sellers in Germany, incl. prioritization of campaigns, budgeting, capacity planning and internal and external partner management.
The role will appeal to someone who enjoys working in close proximity to customers while at the same time driving process discipline, performance monitoring and continuous improvement through various teams in the organization.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our B2C Sellers, their needs and potential growth levers
- Acquire an understanding of all outreach campaigns (design, setup, operational needs, goals, impact) and their linking to business priorities
- Proposal of campaign prioritization to Head of Sales & Commercial Excellence
- Own yearly and quarterly resource- and budget planning as well as monitoring for the phone outreach channel
- Own weekly phone outreach resource allocation and ensure transparency for all initiative owners
Execution, Monitoring and Improvement:
- Regularly review and optimize the overall campaign framework as well as long term initiatives (learn & adopt)
- Own E2E execution of all DE B2C phone outreach activities, which includes validation of initiative requests and business cases, target lead lists, call scripts and collaterals
- Monitoring and reporting of performance, business impact and ROI
- Creation of a campaign read out for completed campaigns
- Driving continuous process improvement, incl. documentation of relevant procedures
- Escalation management
- Ensure processes in place to collect and report qualitative customer insights
- Constantly optimize QA process and ensure regular quality evaluations, coaching & adoption of learnings / best practices
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the business to ensure effective engagement with potential initiative owners as well as relevant business partner (internal & external)
- Support the implementation and enhancement of a CRM system & process definition
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- 4+ years business experience in marketplace environments or leading positions in call centers
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated project management experience, incl. profound change management experience
- Experience in business case creation / validation
- Able to communicate complex technical topics in clear layman’s terms, both verbally and in writing
- Able to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders as well as outreach teammates
- Proficient at reading, writing, and speaking in English and German
- BA/BS degree or equivalent required
View our accessibility infoR0017100
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.