Product Manager (f/m) - Maternity CoverBerlin, Land Berlin Requisition Number R0018255 Subsidiary mobile.de
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
With more than 2,6 million registered Users, MOTOR-TALK.de is the biggest German-speaking online community for automotive enthusiasts. It is part of mobile.de GmbH, which runs additional sites in Italy, Romania, Poland and France, featuring more than 40,000 merchants. With 1.4 million vehicles, mobile.de is the largest online vehicle trade site in Germany. The mobile.de GmbH employs 140 coworkers at Dreilinden just outside of Berlin and is a part of the eBay Group. This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the most challenging product development organizations in eBay Germany.
We´re searching for a professional individual to join our team in Berlin-Friedrichshain as
Product Manager (f/m) - Maternity Cover (12-18month)
In this role you will be driving the whole product development process together with your skilled colleagues such as UX, Technology and SEO. You are going to be a main driver in understanding the market, ideation and validation of new products and features, prioritization, prototyping and testing, implementation, definition of launch strategies and success monitoring for mobile.de’s automotive community MOTOR-TALK.
If you are a believer in customer centric thinking and agile product development, if you feel responsible for your product and enjoy working in cross-functional teams and most importantly want to have great impact - get in touch with us!
- Coordinating the product management process from start to finish; understanding the market; ideation and validation of new products and features; prioritization; prototyping, testing and implementation; defining launch strategies; and monitoring success.
- Partner directly with one of the cross-functional MOTOR-TALK community team to develop ideal solutions
- Define the and strategy and quarterly goals for the team’s product area in close collaboration with the business owner and the other community product teams
- Cooperate with stakeholders, across the business within a fast moving, success-oriented culture
- Collaborate closely with the Customer Experience Team to understand customer needs and bring those insights into the product portfolio
- Collaborate closely with our SEO team and external SEO consultants to strengthen organic traffic on our side
- Ensure the right balance between pragmatism and quality in product developmentStrike a balance between customer and business valueConstantly define, monitor and communicate the key metrics in collaboration with our data team
Experience and Qualifications
- 3+ years experience in digital product management in an agile environment
- Ideally experience in and affinity for SEO-related initiatives
- Proven track record of building “best-in-class” products across all devices
- Capable of operating in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and across multiple teams, and of balancing multiple priorities.
- Self-motivated, radical thinker paired with strong execution - challenges the status quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get there.
- Team player: No one man show, no stage hog.
- Independent, structured and reliable work methods
- High affinity for online products and especially online-community driven solutions
- Fluent in English and German
What do we offer?
- Dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for e-commerce and professionalism
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- Challenging work with a diverse, highly skilled and humorous team
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, softskill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, latest Mac Book Pro, Notebook, PC you name it
- Home office possibilities
- A great campus with fitness center (yoga, pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service
We are looking forward to your online application at https://careers.ebayinc.com/join-our-team/start-your-search/find-jobs-by-location/detail/germany.
View our accessibility infoR0018255
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.