Technical Program ManagerSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0018758 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The Data Infrastructure organization charter is to build & operate online and streaming data systems for all of eBay. We provide technologies that power eBay scale applications including relational, non-relational datastores, caching infrastructure, streaming & messaging systems, and data frameworks.
We are looking for a passionate Technical Project Manager to drive execution of a scrum team and manage the customer success program across the portfolio.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will:
- Plan and execute scrum team deliveries in a fast-paced setting.
- Define and track program success metrics.
- Have a natural bias for getting things done, decompose complex asks into a delivery sequence.
- Have a passion for data driven decision-making while dealing with ambiguity.
- Collaborate, influence colleagues with diverse functional expertise, and different organization levels.
- Good conceptual thinker to articulate business opportunities and technical solutions.
As a Customer Success Manager for the portfolio, you will:
- Partner with Product Managers and engage continuously with customers to ensure their success
- Have excellent communication skills, and customer savvy when faced with difficult situations
- Establish structure and rigor necessary to ensure program success
- Define and track success measures
- Spot systemic problems and rally the right team to tackle them
- 8+ years as a Program Manager or Project Manager in a software delivery setting
- 5+ years’ experience in delivering complex software projects from ideation
- PMP or SCRUM related certifications
- Proficient in internet standards & technologies
- Familiar with data store and related technologies
View our accessibility infoR0018758
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.