Project Manager - Partnerships LatamMexico City, Federal District Requisition Number R0018903 Subsidiary StubHub
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
POSITION: Project Manager (Partnerships Latam)
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub’s purpose is to connect people through inspiring event experiences. We connect fans with their favorite teams, shows and artists and introduce them to the ones they'll love next. As the largest ticket marketplace in the world, we enable fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want, through our desktop and mobile experiences, including our StubHub app for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android. Offering a superior fan experience at its core, StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. Our industry firsts include the introduction of the first ticketing application, the first interactive seat mapping tool and the first live entertainment rewards program, Fan Rewards™. Our business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. With the acquisition of Ticketbis in August 2016, throughout the world, StubHub provides the total end-to-end event going experience.
and Instagram or YouTube.com/StubHub.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join StubHub – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
The Partnerships Growth Team at StubHub is looking for a highly motivated, intelligent and flexible person with a HIGH attention to detail to help contribute to our team in LATIN AMERICA. We are looking for an individual with strong computer skills who excels in project management, teamwork, who works proactively and collaboratively with Stubhub partners/vendors and core business teams to ensure getting the best out of the people and projects that he oversees.
LOCATION: Mexico City
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As the project manager, your job is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project you are working on. Project managers at Stubhub work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule.
- Build a detailed project plan for each partnership: create detailed project plans that document, schedule, coordinate and track all teams’ tasks, dependencies and deliverables.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks, reporting and escalating to management as needed.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal teams, and also third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Guarantee that every aspect of the deal is put in place and meets Stubhub’s and Partner’s quality standards.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven 5+ years working experience as a project administrator preferably in the entertainment or ticketing industry (sports and/or music).
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience of software development and web technologies.
- Good knowledge of the LATIN AMERICA region and its e-commerce landscape.
- Fluent in Spanish, Portuguese and English.
- Detail oriented, outstanding planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment, and be able to make quick and effective decisions.
- Demonstrate problem solving and analytical skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to motivate people.
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Project management tools: Trello, MS Project, Slack or similar.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time.
View our accessibility infoR0018903
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.