Sr Product Man. Advertising TechnologyAmsterdam, Netherlands Requisition Number R0020793 Subsidiary eBay Classifieds Group
Senior Product Manager, Advertising Technology
The eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is an innovative worldwide leader in online classifieds. Our sites help people find whatever they are looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by crafting a world where people share more and waste less. We have eleven brands that span the globe offering online classifieds in more than 1,000 cities around the world.
We are always looking for high-energy, self-motivated, committed individuals who are passionate about their work. Our team members enjoy a meaningful environment that places the highest value on innovation, accountability and playing to win. Our culture is based on open and transparent communication, respect for other points of view and a spirit of fun.
As the Senior Product Manager, Advertising Technology, you will be the first-in-role of the new Classifieds Advertising Center of Excellence (COE) established to define and steer eCGs advertising initiatives across 11 different geographically dispersed business units (BUs). With your knowledge of the advertising space and partners such as AdX, AdSense, Crieto, FAN, you will help bring to each of our markets, state of the art advertising technology solutions. You will demonstrate your strategic mind-set and agile product management experience to test, learn, and iterate to maximize value for our commercial customers and business.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Ensuring best practice implementation of global partner products across the group
- Collaboration with central and distributed teams (product, legal, commercial and others) to test, evaluate & roll-out changes
- Working with partners to advance their products for eCG’s benefit
- Partner with
- Senior Director, Advertising COE to build and maintain the advertising partnership product strategy to include developing a detailed view of the commercial landscape and go to market plans
- CPO and global product team, with whom you will reciprocally share findings and support
- Commercial & Product leaders from the BUs, with whom you will be jointly responsibility for delivery of partnership yields & revenues
Success will be measured on:
- Partnership yield growth & total revenues
- Ability to deliver product on schedule and budget
- Strong proven experience in product development; with a focus on advertising
- Experience managing teams
- Experience gained in a large organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Strong people leader and network builder within product management area
- Track record of successfully exerting influence to achieve outcomes both internally and externally
- Established network within online industry, in particular product management and advertising
- Communicating complex topics to expert and novice audiences alike
- Experience delivering both projects in a geographically distributed, matrixed organization and commercial product partnerships
- Significant network within online industry, in particular product management and advertising
The role will require frequent short stay international travel, equating to ~20% of time
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: