Sr. Agile Transformation Manager (m/f)Berlin, Land Berlin Requisition Number R0021781 Subsidiary mobile.de
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
With 1.4 million vehicles,mobile.deis the largest online vehicle trade site in Germany. This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the most challenging product development organizations in eBay Germany. We support the entire mobile.de platform including our international marketplaces, mobile devices, and build critical technology to build the best of class experience in the vehicle market.
We are looking fora passionate Senior Agile Transformation Manager (f/m)for our location in Berlin Friedrichshain or Dreilinden. Your role as a core leader is to drive Agile awareness, mindset, capability and evangelize adoption across the enterprise with goals to improve business outcomes while creating a highly collaborative, learning organization.
- Create, deliver and evolve Agile training for various management levels across the organization to drive common vocabulary, tools, framework for business agility.
- Able to engage with and influence C level executives to embrace agile as a means of transforming.
- An Agile ambassador that promotes a clear understanding of the underlying theory and methods.
- Facilitate events and cross-functional improvement experiments to identify and drive opportunities for Agile transformation and measure their success.
- Provide guidance to business leaders and functional leaders on how to drive a culture of collaboration and learning using Agile values, mindset, principles and practices.
- Demonstrate active leadership in fusion of best practices from Lean, Design Thinking, Agility and frameworks like LESS, SAFe, NEXUS... to improve cycle time on value delivery to customers.
- Mentor and coach teams, functions and leadership on emerging agile, lean and engineering practices.
- Optimize strategic flows across our business and technology by identifying opportunities for continuous operational and/or portfolio improvements.
- Optimize how we deliver work and the advancement of a continuous learning culture.
- Proven experience in agile advisory services and in coaching agile teams - not only product and tech teams (5+ years of experience).
- Strong presence in the Agile community.
- The ability to deliver thought leadership and ambassador across agile transformations.
- Excellent understanding of Agile, Lean, Design Thinking concepts, practices and tools as well as agile transformation frameworks.
- Excellent training and presentation skills with solid communication capabilities and practices, both oral and written.
- Broad strategic thinker, with clear vision and direction of world class change management and a passion for the Agile methodologies as a strategically critical business philosophy.
- Demonstrated a keen desire to continually learn and grow and don’t believe “by the book” implementation. Motivated by successes.
- A change leader, skillful in relationship building and negotiating, able to work cross-functionally with other leaders on sensitive and/or emotive issues by demonstrating a strong “can do” attitude.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
What do we offer?
- Dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for e-commerce and professionalism
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- Challenging work with a diverse, highly skilled and humorous team
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, softskill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, latest Mac Book Pro, Notebook, PC you name it
- Home office possibilities
- A great campus with fitness center (yoga, pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service
Interested? We are looking forward to your online application at https://careers.ebayinc.com/join-our-team/start-your-search/find-jobs-by-location/detail/germany.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself