Pricing AnalystAmsterdam, North Holland Requisition Number R0022073 Subsidiary eBay Classifieds Group
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Department: Global Motors, eCG
eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds, with eleven brands that span the Globe. Our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust.
Reflecting the increased focus on Motors within the group, we are establishing a global Motors organization and, as part of that, creating a global Motors center of excellence.
We are seeking a Pricing Analyst as part as our pricing center of excellence, supporting our Motors businesses globally.
- Supporting eBay Classifieds Motors pricing globally, the role will be part of eCG’s pricing center of excellence for the automotive vertical
- Support the definition and implementation of pricing monitoring and processes globally
- Support the implementation of pricing & packaging projects globally
- Responsible for pricing analytics and reporting
- Responsible for the definition of pricing analytics standards and methods for the group
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders globally
- Strong background in pricing / analytics, ideally in marketplaces or classifieds, with a minimum of 4 years of experience
- Enjoy working with large volumes of data
- Excellent academic background, Bachelor’s degree or similar
- Proven track record of exceptional performance
- Fast apprehension, personal engagement, excellent logical, analytical and strategic skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to reduce complexity
- Team player, ability to work highly independently, in a matrix organization
- Excellent skills in Excel
- Excellent English language skills, German language skills as a plus
Shift/Travel Details: Regular travel to eCG’s key markets
What we offer:
- A family friendly company
- A dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for e-commerce and professionalism
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- High team autonomy and agile environment
- Challenging work with a diverse, highly skilled and humorous team
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g. conference & education budget, company pension scheme, employee stock plans, developer-grade notebook or desktop of your choice (Mac/PC)
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience an outstanding and engaging one. If you are enthusiastic and thrive in a collaborative and friendly environment then we invite you to apply and send us your cv. For more information, you can contact Radboud Fluttert, Talent Engagement Partner.
Looking to leave your footprint in motors eCommerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy and sell vehicles around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven team that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay Classifieds MoVe.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: