Community Management Team LeadNetanya, Central District Requisition Number R0023130
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
@eBay you can leave a HUGE mark
It seems that everyone wants to leave a mark at work, but not every workplace can offer that.
We are proud to offer you a great opportunity to create a huge impact not only on the team you’ll lead, but on internal process and strategic decisions as well.
The Community Management team
Our team is responsible for improving eBay’s catalog, using external data sources such as: brands, buyers, sellers, data providers, 3rd party companies and the wisdom of the crowd. You are right - it’s very cool!
Your opportunities within the team
As the team lead you will be able to:
- Lead a group of data managers and analytics on a day-to-day basis, using Agile methodologies.
- Build a catalog, which is heavily rely on the community you’ll create and manage.
- Explore new opportunities and implement in the catalog.
- Drive process improvement to achieve higher productivity and efficiency.
- Leverage Structured Data organization to improve buyers and sellers’ experience.
- Manage a dynamic and complexed work plan. Ensure completion of different deliverables, milestones and action items on schedule and within constraints.
- Act as a leader in the extended team and lead several cross functions processes.
- Manage activities and mitigate risks across projects.
- Grow long-term relationships with the different teams including development, research, and product managers.
- Grow long-term relationships with external vendors and data providers.
- Communicate relevant project information to superiors and peers in other practices.
What shall you bring to the table?
If you are proactive, responsible, independent and self-managed, that is great.
We would be happy if you have the following skills/experience as well:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Team Manager.
- A proven experience in leveraging a community to drive business results.
- Result oriented.
- Experience in operational management related activities.
- Ability to adjust and be flexible in the face of uncertainty and under pressure.
- Work independently but also a good team player.
- Excellent interpersonal relations.
- Strong presentation skills (Hebrew and English).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Nice to haves:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge in statistics.
- Technical background: DBs, SQL, advanced Excel, statistics analysis or coding.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: