Sr. Product Manager 2Shanghai, Shanghai Requisition Number R0023752 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
At eBay, we passionately believe that with data we can shape the online shopping experience. If you are interested in joining a data driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious business goal and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be part of.
The Streaming and Messaging Platform at eBay plays a critical role of enabling product teams to utilize open-source stream processing framework to build distributed, high-performing, always-available, and accurate data streaming applications for business purpose. We are looking for an experienced, passionate Product Manager to build on world-class capabilities of the Streaming and Messaging Platform, which enables the real-time end-to-end data analysis capabilities for various internal domain business team. This is a highly visible role that will have a lasting impact on the strategic direction of the platform offerings as well as the business data processing pipeline.
As product manager, you will become the trusted resource for your product and take responsibilities for all product lifecycle activities from vision to implementation, including customer development, product strategy and roadmap, coordination with engineering.
- Drive product development from concept to launch, and operate in a fast- paced setting.
- Lead a matrix team to define, evolve product strategy, and product roadmap; integrate usability studies, and market analysis.
- Close partnership with engineering to understand technical trade-offs and architecture in order to successfully influence product design
- Bridge business and technical worlds very well, a good conceptual thinker to articulate opportunities and solutions.
- Lead in-person or virtual conversations with internal customers to understand users, priorities and design considerations
- + years product management experience, or other business oriented/customer facing technical role
- Experience building platform software that is consumed by technical users & buyers
- Experience working cross-functionally internally as well as externally
- Work experience in E-commerce industry, analytics/database experience, Software development, software testing experience is big plus
- Familiar with big data related knowledge on: Kafka, Storm, Flink, Spark, Hadoop, SQL, Teradata, Unix commands and so on, best practices to handle
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: