Senior Product Manager - TechnicalSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0023412 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
The Experimentation Platform at eBay is one of the industry’s leading online experimentation platform. It is used by the various groups in eBay to run thousands of online controlled experiments every year ad make business decisions based on the insights provided by the platform.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Product Manager to be lead the vision of the Experimentation Platform and bring it to reality of the by partnering with engineering teams.
As a Product Manager, you:
- Drive product development from concept to launch, and operate in a fast paced setting.
- Have a natural bias for getting things done, decompose complex problems into a product delivery sequence.
- Have a passion for data driven decision-making.
- Collaborate extremely well with colleagues from diverse functional expertise, and varied organization levels.
- Bridge business and technical worlds very well, a good conceptual thinker to articulate opportunities and solutions.
- Lead a matrix team to define, evolve product strategy, and product roadmap; integrate usability studies, and market analysis.
- Define and track product success metrics.
- Engage frequently with customers, partners, business and product development teams to synthesize product features.
- Work hands-on with engineers, UX designers, and operations to deliver product features that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Deep familiarity with online experimentation, preferably as part of building the experimentation platform
- Working knowledge of information systems & technologies e.g. Distributed computing, big data management and pipelines, SQL
- Understanding of Commerce domain with emphasis on digital commerce, consumer behavioral trends
- Working knowledge of statistical concepts relating to online experimentation
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- 10+ years’ experience in delivering complex software product releases from ideation, preferably as a Product Manager
- Deliver customer value frequently in a SaaS setting
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: