Product Lead-Ads InterfacesNew York, New York Requisition Number R0024230 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Product Lead: Ads Interfaces
eBay Inc. is changing the way people connect and shop around the world. Our team members are revolutionizing commerce by building apps, launching new platforms, and solving complex problems at a massive scale. What you work on here impacts the lives of millions every single day.
Our Product Managers are data-driven decision makers that own their domain. You will work alongside multiple product managers, engineers, quality assurance team members, and regional partners to build the next generation of eBay products that affect 150+ million users.
We are looking for an A-player who wants to take his or her career to the next level by innovating and collaborating with an extraordinary team that is crafting personalized marketing products at scale.
- Serve as the Lead Product Manager on a team of product managers responsible of building the next generation of commerce advertising interfaces
- Creates strong partnerships with the Regions, Marketing, Legal, Ops, Customers, Engineering, QE, Design and other key partners and stakeholders
- Sets and defines strategy for the Product. Leads Discovery of features for Delivery phase.
- Ruthlessly prioritizes and prunes the backlog taking into account multiple dimensions like customer value, effort and risk. Defines the right balance between short and long term objectives and reflects that in the backlog.
- Makes rapid decisions based on thin sliced customer value
- Builds influence across product teams to reduce/eliminate/negotiate dependencies by advocating a low dependency team formation or re-looking at how work is executed
- Building the right product at the right time, through incremental delivery and co-discovery with customers and the team
- Driving the outcome(s) that will make your product successful. Own customer outcomes and measures of success.
- Defining acceptance criteria and testing and accepting stories as “done”
- Up-to-date, defensible, prioritized backlog across the team
- 8+ years product management experience
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organisational and analytical skills
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wire frames and mock ups
- Ads product experience a plus, but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: