Senior Product Manager: TargetingBellevue, Washington
San Jose, California Requisition Number R0025032
Senior Product Manager (Audience Targeting)
The Audience Product Manager will work with our external DMP and other suites of Audience tools to enable marketers to deliver highly targeted and personalized cross channel experiences.
The PM will maintain, leverage and enhance the DMP to be a unifying audience layer connected to all channel and site experiences.
eBay is looking for a strong product leader well versed in digital marketing, operations, vendor and internal stakeholder management to drive solutions, adoption and change management of customer centric marketing. This role will focus heavily on managing the audience platforms and staying close to stakeholders to capture their input, translate into actionable product plans, and then prioritize delivery.
This role should have deep knowledge of DSP’s, Social, Display, Search, Email and Onsite marketing.
- Stay current on the current marketing landscape. Advise and influence stakeholders to capitalize on opportunities.
- Maintain and groom the product backlog. Balance short term priorities with long term investments. Build trust with stakeholders by maintaining an understandable, accurate roadmap.
- Gather requirements, create user stories, groom backlog.
- Collaborate with other product owners to insure seamless integrations and reduce redundant services
- Maintain collaborative relationships with engineers
- Proactively communicate with internal stakeholders on opportunities, issues, requests, vision and rationale
- Manage the external vendor relationships, influence their roadmap, provide guidance, prioritization and manage issue resolutions.
Desired traits and experience:
- 5+ years experience with a DMP, DBM, DSP or other targeting platforms.
- Has experience working with Display, Social, Search, Email, Onsite Marketing
- Experience working in complex matrix cross-functional team structure
- Be a thought leader. Own vision and see it through
- Have solid communication skills and habits. Stays on top of communication proactively with stakeholders.
- Strong Agile Product Owner
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: