UX/Ui Designer (f/m)Dreilinden, Germany Requisition Number R0025232 Subsidiary eBay Kleinanzeigen
eBay Kleinanzeigen is the most-visited general classifieds in Germany and growing at an amazing speed. Customers enjoy the simplicity and the local C2C selection. Currently, we have about 28 million active ads and more than 20 million monthly unique users - more than half on mobile devices. eBay Kleinanzeigen is managed like a start-up yet is anchored in the global portfolio of eBay businesses.
Our local team is responsible for the full product life cycle including product management and design, development, analytics & user intelligence, customer insights, marketing, trust & safety and customer service. We are based in Dreilinden, just outside of Berlin. Our team members value the entrepreneurial spirit, the “can-do” attitude and their mutual respect for each other’s talent and contribution.
To beef up our team we are hiring a UI/UX Designer (f/m). You will work with other designers and developers in the team and across eBay Kleinanzeigen. Your mission will be to act as an internal design ambassador to drive our understanding of what design is and how it impacts our users. You will be responsible to create and turn user insights into reusable and scalable design patterns and shippable products.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Transform product requirements, market research and user insights into smart visual systems and easy and intuitive user flows
- Deliver consistent visual designs and work on a long term design vision for eBay Kleinanzeigen
- Create responsive and app UIs that engage customers across devices
- Create user flows and interfaces for or web & apps
- Have fun in productive design sprints with your team and enjoy daily design jobs
- Explain your ideas, designs and best practices in order to successfully convince and inspire the team
- Collaborate with peers, product managers and developers through the entire product lifecycle
- Support the UX research, test and refine low & high fidelity prototypes with users
- At least 3 years of experience as a UI Designer, UX Designer, Product Designer, Interaction Designer or similar design related role
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge in UI and interaction patterns for web & apps
- Experience creating and maintaining a style guide or design system for web & apps
- Strong UI design skills with focus on usability and customer-centricity
- Knowledge in building interactive prototypes
- Excellent skills in a variety of state-of-the-art design tools like Sketch, InVision, Principle, Abstract, …
- Deep knowledge and interest in digital trends and cutting edge web and app design
- Experienced in working in cross-functional teams and directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Fluent in German and English (both languages are required)
What we offer
- A family friendly company
- A dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for ecommerce and professionalism
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and a lot of flexibility
- High team autonomy and agile environment
- Challenging work with a diverse and highly skilled team
- The chance to work closely with other teams across eBay; in Europe, the USA, and globally.
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- Competitive salary, including stock plans and company pension scheme
- Conference & education budget
- A great campus in Dreilinden/Berlin with fitness center (yoga, pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen, and shuttle-service from Berlin/Wannsee.
- We´re looking forward to your application!
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: