Payments Process and Project ManagerShanghai, Shanghai Municipality Requisition Number R0025065 Subsidiary eBay
Primary Job Responsibilities and Overview
This position is based in Austin, as Billing and Payments Operations Process and Project Manager. This person will work with the eBay global partners to design and implement the operation process, drive operational excellence to improve the productivities and key business metrics. And this person also needs to develop, track, and implement projects to support global billing and payment operations, including payments, invoices and chargebacks. This role will be part of the Global Payments, Billing, & Risk organization.
This position is expected to have strong process design, improvement and project management skills, who works proactively and collaboratively with partners/vendors and core business teams, to ensure getting the best out of the people and projects assigned. Producing and maintaining a weekly process/project dashboard prepared for senior leadership, collecting enhancements to internal billing tools and prioritize to backlog, conduct UAT testing on product releases, and liaise with QA, and products teams.
- Design billing and payments operation process and drive operational enhancement
- Operational readiness for new billing and payments integrations and initiatives
- Partner with internal operation teams to manage the billing and payments projects
- Develop project plans tracking technology, feature, functionality and process change implementations.
- Effectively align with partners across a global matrixed organization.
- Develop and maintain a weekly process & project dashboard and ongoing issues.
- Ensure that all process design tasks and projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Proactively Track and measure process & project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Assist with other departmental tasks, such as supporting the creation of metrics, reporting, and compliance.
· 5-7years of process design and project management experience with trackable success records
· Demonstrated success as a process or project manager leading complex implementations in a matrixed organization
· Detail oriented, outstanding planning and organizational skills.
· Lean Six Sigma Certification preferred
· PMP/PMI Certification preferred
· Knowledge of the e-commerce landscape, understanding of Payment operation.
· Proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office, Visio and Project
· Strong communication skills, leading meetings and project discussions
· Strong technical and analytical reasoning skills
· Organizational knowledge and proven ability to work effectively in a cross-functional environment is highly preferred
· Strong interpersonal skills and superior judgment
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: