Finance Revenue ManagerAmsterdam, Netherlands Requisition Number R0025850 Subsidiary eBay Classifieds Group
Finance Revenue Manager
The eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is an innovative global leader in online classifieds, with brands that span the globe. Our sites help people find whatever they are looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. We have ten brands that span the globe offering online classifieds in more than 1,000 cities around the world.
We are always looking for high-energy, self-motivated, committed individuals who are passionate about their work. Our team members enjoy a challenging environment that places the highest value on innovation, accountability and playing to win. Our culture is based on open and honest communication, respect for other points of view and a spirit of fun.
Activities relate to all new and current end to end projects, which can range from Payment Service Provider implementation on new sites, invoicing setup in an emerging market or scalable processes, standardization and compliancy in more established businesses.
Assist in operational planning, execution and monitoring that is associated with current and new product offerings. Be strategic partner for the FPT and Business to help design and implement process changes, and other improvements in order to achieve scalability and to support new business initiatives.
- Guidance on revenue recognition and process improvements to entities.
- Monthly revenue reconciliations
- Quarterly review of all revenue controls, contracts for correct revenue recognition.
- Modify and implement controls as appropriate; conduct accounting process reviews with business and external auditors.
- Lead, manage & execute end to end projects (in established as well as start-up markets)
- To be able to provide input & support for Order to Cash improvement projects and Order to Cash onboarding projects for new markets/entities.
- Will be responsible for operations and escalations for team members in operational role.
- Pro-actively business partnering ensure compliancy, standardization and process optimization
- Managing relationships on day to day operations, improvements and new process setup:
- Third party: Billing provider, Collection provider, Customer services.
- Internal: Sales staff & management, Sales support, Finance,
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years post-education experience, preferably in an Accounts Receivable position.
- BSc degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- College level education.
- Fluent in English.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, high attention to detail.
- Consistent record for improving process efficiencies and solving problems
- Hands-on mentality and willingness to perform operational tasks
What we offer:
Dynamic, international teams with very skilled personalities, a passion for e-commerce, professionalism and a good sense of humor. The chance to work closely with other teams across eBay; in Europe, the USA and globally. A competitive salary, phenomenal benefits and an excellent working environment. Silicon Valley amenities, such as iPhones and MacBook Pros, exciting high spec dev machines and very nice office facilities.
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience an exceptional and engaging one.
If you are enthusiastic and thrive in a reciprocal and friendly environment then we invite you to apply and send us your cv. For more information, you can contact Radboud Fluttert, Recruiting eBay.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: