Talent SourcerAmsterdam, Netherlands Requisition Number R0026073
We are currently seeking an experienced Talent Tech Sourcer to join our eBay Classifieds Recruiting team to be based in Amsterdam on a contract basis.
The Recruiting team at eBay Inc. is a fast-paced, highly motivated team of professionals focused on bringing in the highest level of talent to help drive the business forward while delivering a best in class candidate experience. The EMEA Talent Tech Sourcer is responsible for creating and maintaining a continual/active flow of candidates. You will be building candidate pipelines by utilising advanced internet searching skills, database mining, cold calling, networking, referrals and other innovative and creative sourcing techniques.
The eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds, with ten unique brands that span the globe. Our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities — whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. Please visit our website www.ebayclassifiedsgroup.com for more information.
- Prepares target lists with Recruiters / Hiring Managers and develops a tactical sourcing strategy for hard-to-fill requisitions up to executive level
- Sources, assesses and presents candidates to the Recruiter/Hiring Manager through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches
- Leverages different ways to build tech talent pipelines and execute on sourcing campaigns, referral generation and events
- Creates great candidate experience by representing eBay’s brand and eBay culture to prospects
- Manages applicant tracking system, maintains accurate candidate documentation to ensure legal compliance
- Identifies, coordinates and participates in local meetups, tech conferences, job fairs to promote our exceptional brands
- Ensures compliance for EEO/Diversity Programs
- Experience in tech recruiting preferably in a research/sourcing function with strong understanding of Boolean string creations and other sourcing techniques
- Some end-to-end recruiting experience is important but sourcing should ideally be your passion in the short - medium term
- Solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities
- Fluency in English; any additional European language is advantageous
- Large network in the tech community and sound candidate engagement approach with ability to activate passive candidates
- A creative and strategic view of sourcing, with affinity toward social networking channels
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Large network in tech community with the ability to develop create
- Experience in working independently to meet deadlines
- Able to deal with ambiguity
Disclaimer: Please note that by applying to this role, you are agreeing to be considered for multiple positions. This is a general description of the qualifications and skills required for positions of this type of role.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: