Directory Services Systems AdministratorShanghai, China Requisition Number R0026240 Subsidiary eBay
• Ensure that day to day operational requirements are met.
• Participate in on call rotation
• Working with your manager, team and infosec to ensure the security of the company
• Ensure that day to day operations is being managed effectively through our case management systems and address urgent issues coming in
• Deliver operational services that focuses on delighting our employees and reducing cost per end user
• Strong understanding and background of working with a complex Active Directory infrastructure and the requirement of strictly following standards, procedures and processes.
• Other key skills sets include: communication, organizational, quick learner, methodical troubleshooting, ability to prioritize and a passion for technology
• Candidates should demonstrate technical strengths in most of the following technologies
o Networking and TCP IP
o Microsoft Active Directory, Group policy, DHCP, DNS & PKI, power shell and scripting
o Microsoft Windows 2008/2012 server and client operating system management
o LDAP, Directory replication, schema changes, strong security focused skills with a knowledge
o Splunk architecture and operations
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: