Product Manager – eBay Classifieds GroupShanghai, China Requisition Number R0026280 Subsidiary eBay
Product Manager – eBay Classifieds Group
Working location: Shanghai, China
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Product Manager –eCG Emerging Markets
eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is responsible for operating and growing eBay’s 20 classifieds businesses around the world. We generate $1B of annual revenue, and are the fastest growing business unit within eBay. eCG Emerging Markets is responsible for a portfolio of high growth classifieds businesses within eCG. These include our general classifieds site in South Africa (Gumtree.co.za), our Real Estate classifieds business in Mexico (Vivanuncios.com.mx), and our classifieds sites in Poland, Singapore, Argentina, and Ireland.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record of building great customer experiences for online classifieds, ecommerce or marketplace. If you are an experienced Product Manager who builds products with a 'customer first' mentality, thrives on delivering business value, and passionate about using technology to solve user problems, we’d love to meet you.
Reporting to our Head of Product, you will be based in our Shanghai office with occasional travel to our offices in San Francisco, Mexico City and Cape Town.
- Own the product life cycle from planning through discovery to execution
- Provide customer centric and business savvy product leadership
- Prioritise, develop and launch continuous enhancements which aim to deliver customer and business value
- Maintain a hypothesis-driven approach, using qualitative and quantitative data to validate ideas
- Define user stories, maintain a well-groomed product backlog and lead product grooming sessions
- Work with engineering, design and QA to deliver world-class customer experiences
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure transparency, buy-in and alignment around priorities and milestones
Experience + Qualifications
- 4+ years in product management within an agile environment
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with multiple priorities
- Comfort managing stakeholders across global environments, cultures, locations, and time zones
- Passionate about understanding and solving user problems
- Proven track record of building "best-in-class" experiences for users with strong monetization and SEO strategies
- Experience in Ad Operations an advantage
- Ability to think big and deep dive into details
- Strong communication skills and collaborative in nature
- Experience in motors or real estate vertical a plus
- Fluent in English, ability to speak Spanish a plus
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: