eBay Work from Home Customer Support RepWarren, Ohio
Akron, Ohio Requisition Number R0026519
**Workspace must be within 20 miles of Akron, Ohio or Warren, Ohio**
A Customer Support Teammate is able to support eBay customers and solve their problems in the in the quickest, simplest, easiest way possible and leave them feeling great about eBay along the way.
The Buy Teammate supports eBay Buyers with eBay account set up, navigation through eBay site/app functionalities, paying for items, and general case questions.
Support eBay Buyers with account set up; registering accounts, guest accounts, personal settings, payment service settings, forgotten User ID/password and other account queries
Answer queries from Buyers relation to site navigation; buying/bidding, completing purchase, search options, site features, and customer loyalty programs
Assist eBay Buyers to complete payments, by helping with checkout, shopping cart, problems with submitting payment and other payment related queries
Support other queries and cases related to Buyer activity on eBay platform
- Excellent with verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while being organized and using your time efficiently
- Skillful with conflict management and the ability to deliver a difficult message that creates the best customer experience possible
- Empathetic to customer concerns and display sincere desire to find a resolution
- Experienced in call center or customer service (2+ years)
- Flexible with your schedule (able to work weekends, holidays, day or night shift)
Work from Home Requirements:
- Workspace must be within 20 miles of Akron, Ohio or Warren, Ohio
- Must have a secure workspace, preferably in a room or office with a door that closes it off from noises and distractions such as pets, children and other adults.
- Must have a wired Internet connection, capable of continuously supporting outstanding call quality and high-speed response rates (wireless, DSL and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems)
- Must have (or be willing to get) Internet service with a consistent internet speed of 10 mbps download and 4 mbps upload
- Must have (or be willing to get) a phone land line used exclusively for work. This cannot be used for personal incoming/outgoing calls or alarm systems.
- Starting pay is $13.50
- Weekend pay differentials
- Benefits start day one https://www.ebaybenefits.com/
- Quarterly bonuses
- Continued Career Development and Opportunities for Growth
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Diversity and Inclusion
Disclaimer: Please note that by applying to this role, you are agreeing to be considered for multiple positions. This is a general description of the qualifications and skills required for positions of this type of role.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: